Thread: Hotmail sucks part 2.

Hotmail sucks part 2.

How come sometimes when I reply to a message it attaches the message I'm replying to as a .txt document and doesn't just put it in the body of the email with the little >'s at the beginning of each line?

It doesn't always do that, but sometimes it does. It has nothing to do with message size or anything.

Anyone know? It ****es me off so much when I hit reply to a short little message and then I have to un-attach the sender's email. This happens often with mail I get from other hotmail accounts.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

i quit using them.... they suck. i agree. The last straw was when I couldnt get to my account for like 2 and a half weeks. they were making some kinda changes to their site. Plus if you dont check your mail for thirty days they de-activate your account

Plus if you dont check your mail for thirty days they de-activate your account
    That's why I can't and don't use mines. I recommend yahoo because I've been using it since and have no problems with it personally.
    Let people make mistakes; it's the easiest way to learn and remember what not to do.

Ironfist

Budweiser has free email. I have never had a problem with it. You could probably even get ironfist_no_spam@budweiser.com

http://www.mybudweiser.com/register.html
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Hey ! Where's Gene ? ....doesn't KFO offer it's own free e-mail? I don't use it so can't speak to it's performance etc., but I've seen it offered on the main page.
    *History has shown again and again how nature shows the folly of man....
    *You can have anything you want, but you'd better not take it from me.