Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Why do you think the US is the greatest nation?

Braden Guest
    Sweeping generalizations? That's the kind of nonsense they do over in Russia.

I think I would have to go with teh high building scenario, although naked, and a big vat of jello waiting for me at the bottom with plenty of sound recording equipment to record the sound my naked body makes as it hits jello at roughly 100mph...

Braden Guest
    Not me. I'd pick the glass of demerol.

... naked and in a vat of jello, mind you. I'm totally with you on that.

I'm to stupid to know if that was an insult or not. Either way I'm getting laid tonight.

Oh....she was 13.....he was a billion.....you don't have flings with 13 years olds.

Though they might in France. Their famous general looked like a white verison of webster in a big hat.
    Regards

Originally posted by Black Jack
    I'm to stupid to know if that was an insult or not. Either way I'm getting laid tonight.
    And the embarassingly revealing non-sequitor award goes to........
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

"... naked and in a vat of jello, mind you. I'm totally with you on that."

Bradne, I am not normally your type but my motto is always try something once!

Liberals are so smart. Must be the frence in them.
    Regards

Sadam Hussein is a conservative, isn't he?

sequitor?! That sounds ****-erotic.

Are you trying to come on to me.......
    Regards

Braden Guest
    "I am not normally your type but my motto is always try something once!"

Hrmm... do you look anything like Gillian Anderson? Or Jill Hennessy? Or Helena Bonham Carter?

mmmmm helena bonham carter....

I guess I could, it depends on how many beers you have first and how well I fit into a skirt....

Originally posted by Merryprankster
    In-N-Out Burgers

Jack in the Box bacon double ultimate cheeseburger

Pit Barbecue

Louisiana Cooking

We don't eat like the British, the list goes on...

Today i ate oatmeal for breakfast, then bacon and eggs. For lunch i ate a bowl of pasta & organic meatballs in fresh nepolatana sauce, and for dinner i ate a 12oz sirloin steak with grilled tomatoes and duck eggs.

And you go on about ****ty ****ing "double ultimate cheeseburger", and silly burger joints. WOW!! NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS PLACES THAT SELL DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS!!!!!

Go earn yourself some cuisine.

What in the sam hell is an organic meatball? Is that some kind of cloned cattle meat? Silly, silly, limey chaps you are you.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

It's a meatball, that is made naturally with no pestacides or chemical treatment. It's the best wya you can possibly eat any food.
    Last edited by SirenOfAcreLane; 02-14-2003 at 01:48 PM.

I guess I'm not as up on the earthy foods as I should be. Does this mean it comes from an animal or a plant?
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen