Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Why do you think the US is the greatest nation?

Nah man. It regards anything you eat. It's just a great way to receive food. Nobody likes to eat foods that have been trated with chemicals in order to make it store longer, or prevent it from attracting insects.

For instance, organic lemon juice can be used as a highly effective treatment for acne, but it's treated equivalent will actually make it worse.
    It's basically just completely naturally grown, and bred food, free from any additives or preservatives.

LOL Euler!!
    Almost a perfect (it's "enculer" actually hhehe).
    You gave me the smile back, even if it was in a naughty way heheheh
    Risk 0 doesn't exist.

Ewallace.

Personally, I would be ware of a lot of those health and natural food.

Yes, they are often grown without chemicals and so on.

But I have often seen those places tucked away in cheap location and similar.

On organice fruit place was in the middle of a junction of 3 Highways.
    The Fruit had more lead than fiber in it, but was free of pesticides.
    Witty signature under construction.

Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
    LOL Euler!!
    Almost a perfect (it's "enculer" actually hhehe).
    You gave me the smile back, even if it was in a naughty way heheheh
    Heh, cool. I was trying to piece it together using what I learned in High School French and what I've heard the cajuns saying.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

I miss cajun country, grew up around Barksdale AFB in Shreveport, spent a few years in and around New Orleans as well...

Originally posted by Black Jack
    sequitor?! That sounds ****-erotic.

Are you trying to come on to me.......
    I'd do no such thing. You don't need me. Why, you are getting laid tonight.

I'm very happy for you, by the way.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Thanks.
    Regards

that's not a come on or anything

Merryprankster,

Live in your bubble. What I said wasn't disinformation. It was my opinion and list. There was no hate as well. Bitterness for the crap that is dealt and the potential the US is not living up to.

So, way to be un-intelligent and ready to throw catch-words that sound like they're making your point.

Yes, I live abroad. You know, there are countries that exist outside US borders. You know, other people, cultures and sh-it....

loser.
    You know how Americans are, Kiki. They all love to travel, and then they only want to meet other Americans and talk about how hard it is to get a decent hamburger.
    From Naked Lunch (1991)

off topic (if that's possible on this thread)

Hey eWallace, just noticed your from down south. I bought my current set of shades in your city about a year ago. Got laid off from a net admin position and they gave me a crapload of cash for severance so I blew $140 on some shades hanging out with some local girlies on the riverwalk. $140 for some steel and plastic! yahoooooooooo! Being drunk off my ass probably had nothing to do with it. Fun times, fun times... hehe
    -Mr.Binx

"I think therefore I think I am."

Originally posted by NYerRoman

Yes, I live abroad.
    You're a woman?

Chingei,
    LOL. Cute.
    I guess if I say "I'm an ex-pat" too that would cause confusion about my gender as well...

Ex-pat (for those in bubbles like Merryprankster) means "expatriot".

shiur.
    You know how Americans are, Kiki. They all love to travel, and then they only want to meet other Americans and talk about how hard it is to get a decent hamburger.
    From Naked Lunch (1991)

Originally posted by NYerRoman
    Chingei,
    LOL. Cute.
    I guess if I say "I'm an ex-pat" too that would cause confusion about my gender as well...

No. 'cause women don't play in the NFL.

Chingei,
    ?

cho pei
    From Naked Lunch (1991)

NYerroman - a little piece of advice, if you want to try to take someone to task, I suggest you not sound like a child a pouty child in the future. Really man, it sounds like a 14 year old is attacking MP...