Thread: Ba Gua in boston

Ba Gua in boston

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any bagua or tai chi schools in the boston area. i've checked out Bow Sim Mark but she's a little bit expensive.I've also heard Yang Jwing Ming is pretty good but he's a little bit far from where i live.

If anyone can recommend any other teachers to check out, i'd really appreciate it.

thanks

The closest teacher to Boston for ba gua lives in Plymouth(although you may find other teachers, he is your best bet).

For taiji, try Gin Soon in Chinatown, or Brookline taiji in Brookline. If you are interested in Chen, pm me.
    The more one sweats in times of peace, the less one bleeds in times of war.

there's a dude who teaches bagua on the common. Also, there's a guy at kung fu tai chi inst. wh teaches all the internal arts. I can't remember his name, but call them. Also check the yellow pages.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Joshua Grant teaches ba gua at Boston Tai Ji, Kwan Sai Hun teaches on Boston common, early Sunday mornings. The yellow pages will give you a list, I was trying to give you advice.
    The more one sweats in times of peace, the less one bleeds in times of war.