Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here's a pic

sweet! ironfist is showing some leg!

seriously, though, the dirty biotch is **** cut.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Highly impressive. You're getting to be like this one guy I've seen whose every muscle shows even when he's just sitting. You must be great fun to watch work out--that way you can see just what muscle is actually working.

Nice job!
    Surrender yourself to nature and be all that you are.

I dunno if it would work for you, but my arms were my weak point for the same reason. On this recent cycle, just adding in curls caused them to explode. Tri's already get enough work from dips, bench, overhead press, and push-ups.

Iron,

Looking great dude. Nicely ripped.

wall,

One doesn't need to physically look the part to know the ins and outs of proper weight training.

Iron Fists great physique is a product of his knowledge and his genetics (combined).

I've seen a lot of guys who built themselves bigger, but they're methods leave much to be desired except by them.

IronFist has actually studied, not just worked out, I believe.

I didn't know that an average male could achieve that look. Perhaps that's because so many don't.

To achieve his look takes a great deal of discipline most men appear to lack.

That in itself makes IronFist just that much better looking. That he not only has the knowledge and the genetics, but has the conviction and discipline.

wall: Easier said than done, though.

Ironfist showing off his mussels from Brussels.

You vain, vain, *******.
    Last edited by abobo; 03-06-2003 at 09:15 AM.

Wall -

I don't think most normal men can achieve Iron's body or BF% even with years of training. Some can sure. But I have seen guys that worked out intensely for years, doing what everybody else did, and you know, they just always kind of looked the same. They looked good. They were very strong. Some people are boxy, or their muscle bellies are short, or other things that we cannot change a lot.

RobinF said:
    Iron Fists great physique is a product of his knowledge and his genetics (combined).
    Most definately. And his discipline to perform, based on that same knowledge I might add.

His abs are ripped like a MF what do you do for those, bro? Janda situps or something?

P.S. I never got the sense from IF's posts that he resprented himself as some kind of beefcake. In fact I was impressed to see those photos. Especially considering he's a college student

nice one iron fist!! i could probably have reasonable definition if i wasn't so gorilla like, lol. without sounding gay, do you wax or something?
    ________
    Ecigarettes
    Last edited by stubbs; 03-18-2011 at 12:53 PM.

I appreciate the compliments.

Ok. For those of you who thought I was huge or something, you do not understand my metabolism. I have that same level of body fat regardless of what I eat. I'm actually rather content at this size for the time being, which is good because I stay this size even at like 6000 calories a day (although now I'm probably only at 3 or 4000).

Finally, as wall pointed out, I guess people expect size and knowledge to directly correlate. Perhaps this is why commercial gyms wouldn't hire me as a trainer

Oh well

His abs are ripped like a MF what do you do for those, bro? Janda situps or something?

Actually, I don't really do any specific ab work. Maybe a couple times a month when I think about it. Heavy deadlifting, squatting, and benchpressing is really the only ab work I get. This just helps me prove what I've always said here:

Definition is a result of low bodyfat levels (and of course having the muscle developed in the first place).

When I started getting in to fitness in highschool I used to do hundreds of crunches a day, but what did I know back then?

But when I think about it, I'll usually do a few sets of Janda situps. Oh yeah, I used to do Dragon Flags for a while last semester, but only like 2 or 3 reps thrown onto the end of a workout.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

nice one iron fist!! i could probably have reasonable definition if i wasn't so gorilla like, lol. without sounding gay, do you wax or something?

Oops, you posted that reply right as I was posting my last one so I missed it. Haha.

No, I don't wax. Trim occassionally, but I don't have that much hair to begin with. Taking photos relies a lot on both lighting and being sufficiently tan. My friend's room just happened to have good lighting.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

cool, i might have a trim a take a few pics of me for the fun of it

im the same with regards to diet, i eat loads and most of it is crap, i work at a petrol station part time and we have these cheese rolls that have 60g of fat per roll!!! lol. im not as big or cut as you but i get away with eating usually 100 - 250 grams of fat a day and still look like im in fairly good shape. i like my metabolism
    ________
    Bondage toys
    Last edited by stubbs; 03-18-2011 at 12:54 PM.

Is this post getting a little fruity? "wax"? ..if you are a hairy bear, stay hairy bear!

I agree with Iron, heavy weights will not make you any less ripped. Much of that debate revolves around genetics, NUTRITION, and intensity.
    Michael Panzerotti
    Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

Wall - I will go with you on this one with one big caveat:

The average male would have to have a very serious diet, and then they could potentially get ripped like that. Also, males over 30 yrs, would have an extreemly difficult time getting ripped like Iron without good genetics. There is no arguing the muscle shape thing. There is no telling what those muscles will actually look like although they will be stronger and in much much better condition. People cannot change the shape of their muscles. An example is Lou Ferrigno's long bicepts vs. Franco Columbo's short bicepts. They could make their bicpets bigger and stronger, but the shape always conformed to their genetic pre-disposition.