Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Women completely baffle me

Hey, I want and Olsen twins movie for christmas too! assumeing christmas is a date 466 days, 17 hours, 28 minutes, and 16 seconds from now.

And what about the boy named Sue? He was one bad mother fer!

watch your mouth

I'm just talking about Sue!

"Cyanide is a dangerous chemical. That's why it is a crime to possess it without a peaceful purpose," said U.S. Attorney Fitzgerald.

Originally posted by SevenStar
    *sigh* my nine year old brother in law has fallen victim to this. his 16 year old brother and I try to reverse what his mom's done to him, but we can't, and their dad's not around. Consequently, he constantly runs his mouth, a la the girl from "American Pie" ("you remember that time - at band camp...") I swear, he's just like that - and he loves to watch the Olsen twins. I asked him what he wanted for Christmas, and he told me a fricking Olsen twins movie!!! His mom has made a complete pansy out of him.
    hmmm 7* if philbert's way doesn't work then use pansy way err... NLP(neuoro Linguistic programming) i mean
    -TkdWarrior-
    Knowledge, Like sex is better when it's free

When the kid is in town, take him downtown and go shopping at "The Alley". You can get him some clothes that make him look tough, and there's plenty of odd folks in that area that you can point out what will happen if he continues the path he is headed down.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Dewd... the Olsen Twins are every mans twisted fantasy. Ok maybe just mine. Have you seen them recently? I think he may not be fruity.... just a prophet of p00n!!
    Last edited by Losttrak; 03-04-2003 at 08:02 AM.
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

Guys, there is a huge difference between being sensitive and being a sissy.

Anthropologists define the new alpha male, the current one, as a sensitive man. One who is empathetic and understanding. A good communicator, one who offers support.

That doesn't make a guy a sissy. It's not the same thing at all.

Bill Clinton is an example of a current alpha male. "I feel your pain." He's sensitive but he's not a sissy.

Of course women dump sissys. We don't ask for sissys. We never claimed to want sissys.

The guy I'm with now is a perfect example. If I tell him about a problem I'm having, he responds, "I think I understand what you mean. You're saying that....." I tell him that I have problems with insecurities. So he says, "Well then, I'll just have to give you some extra affection." He will instigate conversations about our feelings.

Sensitive.

He has practiced kung-fu for seven years. Had his nose broken. Has been in more than a handful of real fights. Played and watches rugby. If somebody is p!ssing him off, he tells them off.

When he instigates conversations about our 'feelings', it is never a desperate plea for reassurances. It's more of a, 'this is how I feel about us and this is where I see this going.' State of the Union. It's very nice.

Not a sissy.

Now, a lot of guys are sensitive because they are sissys. They act sensitive because they are too weak to really stand up for themselves. Any time you talk about your feelings, it's really him talking about how he feels worried or scared or hurt because, one day, heaven for fend, you were in a p!ssy mood.

I don't know if you guys have ever been with a woman like that, I know they are out there, but that is FRUSTRATING.

That's why they ultimately get dumped.

BIG difference.

Nor do I see any problem with buying a three year old edible lipstick. It's novel and the novelty will wear off inside of a week. Trust me. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Just to be really clear about this. If anthropologists are defining the current alpha male as sensitive, then sensitive men are getting most of the chicks. It's a validated trend.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

Smile

Now, a lot of guys are sensitive because they are sissys. They act sensitive because they are too weak to really stand up for themselves. Any time you talk about your feelings, it's really him talking about how he feels worried or scared or hurt because, one day, heaven for fend, you were in a p!ssy mood.
    This is the womanly definition pertaining to the difference between "as shole" and "d ick" as it stands in common usage! This type of individual is the latter.

Yeah, I speak "chick"

Not so much a mountain out of molehill, really: its a guy thang! But for fun I'll use another toy: how about kool-aid in a bleach bottle? Work for you? is it harmless?

Sure, it's a desperate argument, but i recognize that... LOL
    Last edited by ZIM; 03-04-2003 at 09:46 AM.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Originally posted by ZIM

This is the womanly definition pertaining to the difference between "as shole" and "d ick" as it stands in common usage! This type of individual is the latter.

Yeah, I speak "chick"

Not so much a mountain out of molehill, really: its a guy thang! But for fun I'll use another toy: how about kool-aid in a bleach bottle? Work for you? is it harmless?

Sure, it's a desperate argument, but i recognize that... LOL
    If you speak "chick" then I don't because I use "as shole" and "d ick interchangeably. That was the womanly definition of a pu ssy.

Okay, so, are you guys thinking that flavored lipstick is not harmful if ingested and regular lipstick is?

We put that sh it on our lips every day! Besides getting it all stuck in your teeth, eating a whole stick of regular lipstick isn't going to hurt you at all. The difference is that one is flavored.

Just get the kid some freakin chapstick or blistex for heaven's sake.

I love it when females try to define men:
    "50 Different Ways to Please Your Man" By Sarah Throckmorten

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Anthropologists define the new alpha male, the current one, as a sensitive man. One who is empathetic and understanding. A good communicator, one who offers support
    No, this is wacked. Anthropologists are the evolved version of Highschool nerds that were too dumb to get into computers professionally. They say that stuff so they can feel better about thier lack of manlyness and becasue they are inferior weennies.

Women know this. They "Think" they want sensitivity, but every guy I know that is "Sensitive" gets dumped. The secret is to not care too much about her feelings. If she is complaining your not sensitve enogh, that is a sign your doing it right. Keep her wanting. Then when she's getting fed up and feeling overly neglected, take her out, get her drunk, bring her home, bang her silly and rollover and go to sleep. Every once and a wile, buy her jewlery. But NEVER, and I mean NEVER get all touchy feely emotionaly sensitive with her. That stuff is gaurenteed to end it.

See guys, giving women what they want, makes them like they are the alpha in the relationship, and you are subsreviant to them. They don't really want that, no matter how much they "Act" like it. They want a man that is incharge of them, and will put his foot down if they get out of line too much. That is why these Biker freaks that keep thier women on short leashes keep the same one for decades, wile others are in Divorce court every 7 years.
    Last edited by Nick Monticello; 03-04-2003 at 10:10 AM.
    Work? Who me??????????

Thumbs up

Anthropologists are the evolved version of Highschool nerds that were too dumb to get into computers professionally
    That's absolutely outstanding.

Originally posted by ewallace
    Just get the kid some freakin chapstick or blistex for heaven's sake.

I love it when females try to define men:
    "50 Different Ways to Please Your Man" By Sarah Throckmorten
    Yeah. We shouldn't do that. Men never do that about women. Never. Not even in the previous post.

Work? Who me??????????

I'm starting to hate these conversations. All this what chicks want bs.... How in hel1 are you going to make any generalizations like this... proof point, some chicks like chicks; proof point, some women are superficial, and love it; proof point, some like nerds who aren't nerds themselves.....
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

If you speak "chick" then I don't because I use "as shole" and "d ick interchangeably. That was the womanly definition of a pu ssy.
    Oh my GAWD! there's REGIONAL DIALECTS! Can't you 'guys' come up wth a 'lingua fu ckwot' like we've got??

Okay, so, are you guys thinking that flavored lipstick is not harmful if ingested and regular lipstick is?
    You're missing the point. Guys are primitive, symbolic and totemic critters. Thats what allows a 'small' man to hold his head up in polite company without deflating into a softly mewling ball on the floor.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب