Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to meet and fight in PA/MD? Serious replies only

Check your mail again

Got it.

Sorry about that. I have Phat Fingers sometimes. Look in your "Sent" folder, maybe a copy is still there and you can re send it.
    Work? Who me??????????

When is this supposed to happen again? I'm training for some big events right now so may not be able to play.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

how did I get into this vale tudo huh??? OK whatever...
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

Apoweyn. What is your E mail? I would like to meet all of you at the same time so i can kill several birds with one stone.

Howevery i'm not fighting merryprankster. He's not a kung fu guy. He is an offical BJJ fighter. It would be nice if we could meet in PA but the boxing gym should be fine. Shaolin Tiger is a BJJ fighter too now but since he used to do kung fu i will fight him.

ralek, you are the ****. i missed your comic relief, it's hilarious. thanks for giving me a good laugh!

good grief ralek, you've emailed me a thousand times.

bowens@westat.com

you're clear on the fact that i'm not a kung fu guy either, yeah?

stuart b.
    When you assume, you make an ass out of... pretty much just you, really.

I would like to meet all of you at the same time so i can kill several birds with one stone.
    Hmmmmm...
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Originally posted by rogue
    Hmmmmm...
    yeah. i think i'm supposed to be the bird in that analogy.
    When you assume, you make an ass out of... pretty much just you, really.

Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
    Serpent?
    What?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

friday said he'd met up with someone on the forum and gave them a schooling. He also said they were a bit of a 'snake' so the assumption was that it was you.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Tweet, tweet Ap.
    You think he'll even bother to change out of his street clothes?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Originally posted by joedoe
    friday said he'd met up with someone on the forum and gave them a schooling. He also said they were a bit of a 'snake' so the assumption was that it was you.
    Oh, I see!

Well, it wasn't me.

Ah, but isn't it good to see old Ralek back again. Real shame that he hasn't come up with a new troll after this extended absence though. Still, it's a bit like M*A*S*H reruns. No matter how many times the same shiat comes up, you still sit back and watch it with a satisfied sigh. It's like coming home.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

I wonder who it was

It is always amusing to watch Ralek at work - he really is the master troll. I would go so far as to say his trolling kung fu is first rate
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Originally posted by joedoe
    I wonder who it was

It is always amusing to watch Ralek at work - he really is the master troll. I would go so far as to say his trolling kung fu is first rate
    Shame about his non-trolling kung fu really!

Come on, Friday: Which Aussie did you spank?