Thread: I found that 'eye correcting' link again :)

I found that 'eye correcting' link again :)

Has been a while though, but I read about it, and someone asked for it a while back, I believe this is the link :

http://www.cyberkwoon.com/html/article.php?sid=135

If anyone here is a Dr, could you confirm if this works ?
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

I'll get back to you in a year and let you know if it worked.

Thumbs up

As far as I know,there are little doctors in this board and probably even less with specialty in ophtalmology (medical specialty concerning eyes)
    I checked that quickly and they seemed to have some acupressure influence in them (such exercises can aid in drawing blood into related tissues etc.)

"Supposedly, they will correct bad vision."

As it seems,they may work but I bet little medically objective research is done.
    "Bad vision" is a bit broad term too,oh well-they will probably do very little harm if something.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

I could probably use some good eye exercises. When I was in the shower this morning, I opened up the shampoo bottle and a bunch of it shot into my left eye and blinded me.

Thumbs up

I know a good exercise is to carefully but decisively wash your eye with flowing water,immediately.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-