Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Choy li fut or karate ?

Good point!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by Serpent
    Good point!

gas is expensive.

wow I wasn't expecting this thanx everyone sounds like some good leads, nice to have some friends.

Well if you are attending classes in Sac, then Fremont would be a considerable drive. Like someone said, gas prices are expensive, not to mention the traffic in the bay area.

This school wouldn't happen to be related to this thread in any way would it??

My sifu is in Sac, great school! There are also Wing Chun, Hung Gar, Ying Jow Pai, Tai Chi up in Sac area, with some good teachers from what I hear. I can give you some info if you'd like on some of the schools in the Sac area.

Where abouts in Sac are ya??

Originally posted by hongkong fuey

gas is expensive.
    Don't start me. We are currently paying about $1.10 per litre. I've heard it's even worse in the UK.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Ng Fu Hang is my sifu and he teaches in Arcadia california. You can get all of the info at: choyleefut.us Dutch is my Si-Hing and he teaches in fresno actually. There's info on both schools on the site. Hope it helps!

Sam Tripp

Originally posted by kungfuyou
    Well if you are attending classes in Sac, then Fremont would be a considerable drive. Like someone said, gas prices are expensive, not to mention the traffic in the bay area.

This school wouldn't happen to be related to this thread in any way would it??

My sifu is in Sac, great school! There are also Wing Chun, Hung Gar, Ying Jow Pai, Tai Chi up in Sac area, with some good teachers from what I hear. I can give you some info if you'd like on some of the schools in the Sac area.

Where abouts in Sac are ya??
    AUBURN.

hmmmm...well I know of some good schools in the Sac area if you are interested. What kind of style are you looking for?? I don't know of any CLF in the area.

fu jau sot sau:
    First who was your first sifu? I'm just curious.
    2nd is this current CLF school affiliated with Doc Fai Wong?

Stacey Guest
    Tat Ma Wong's students look good. He used to fight quite a bit too. Doc Fake Wong isn't worth wasting your time with in my opinion. Their are good schools in the bay area. Shop around, look at the senior students..ask to spar someone.

Originally posted by Jamesbond_007
    fu jau sot sau:
    My first teacher was a private student of Lee Koon Hung way back when, his name I would rather not say out of respect to keep him out of this and do to the fact that he was tought in secrecy one on one with LKH. He doesnt have a school but teaches only the most promising students privately, which is only 2 or 3 he also learned clf from master Chan's tree.
    And yes this school is affiliated, any connection that you know?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Stacey
    Tat Ma Wong's students look good. He used to fight quite a bit too. Doc Fake Wong isn't worth wasting your time with in my opinion. Their are good schools in the bay area. Shop around, look at the senior students..ask to spar someone. [/QUOTE
    LOL, DOC FAKE WONG I LIKE THAT!

Lee Koon Hung did not teach people in "secrecy". He had private students, students that attended his schools and students at the various hong kong universities, middle schools, etc...

In the U.S. he only had students from the school.

Peace.

Originally posted by CLFNole
    Lee Koon Hung did not teach people in "secrecy". He had private students, students that attended his schools and students at the various hong kong universities, middle schools, etc...

In the U.S. he only had students from the school.

Peace.
    you asked about doc fai wong any connection or otherwise?

Originally posted by Jamesbond_007
    fu jau sot sau:
    It was you who asked about doc fai wong any info ?