Thread: BATMAN shops at Martial arts Mart!!!

BATMAN shops at Martial arts Mart!!!

Though not exactly a part of his Utility Belt, Batman's silken rope was another on of the Dark Knight's most powerful tools. Equipped with a grappling hook (easily bought for under $30 at most stores handling mountain climbing gear, as well as many internet shops that specialize in ninja accessories), the slender line offered Batman a silent and secret method to scale buildings without being seen by his enemies inside.
    Read more about his and many other superheroes' martial art shopping habbits in "The Science of Superheroes"

Actually we outfit the entire Justice League...

...as well as the X-Men, the Minutemen, and more. But don't tell anyone, or the forces of evil will be all over us, and we just sprayed for ninjas....
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Re: Actually we outfit the entire Justice League...

Originally posted by GeneChing
    and we just sprayed for ninjas....
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Re: Actually we outfit the entire Justice League...

Originally posted by GeneChing
    ...as well as the X-Men, the Minutemen, and more. But don't tell anyone, or the forces of evil will be all over us, and we just sprayed for ninjas....
    But did you spray for astral spies?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

You can't spray for astral spies in the usual sense, because they're not really there.

You have to use astral spray, which isn't really there either.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

LOL. True, but they are there in spirit
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

the slender line offered Batman a silent and secret method to scale buildings without being seen by his enemies inside.
    Sure, the line is silent, but what about the CLANG of the metal hook hitting the top of the building and the SCRAPE as it got wedged against the edge?

Huh? Smart boy?