Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help on Shaolin Combat

nanwu Guest
    So everybody stands on one leg when they throw a roundhouse punch do they??????
    You actually teach people??????!!!!!!

R.
    :confused:

Tainan Mantis Guest

2 man set video

Hi Royal,
    The only 2 man in English of 8 Step that I know of is the video I'm editing.
    You're 18 Lohan is different from the others I've seen and most likely has no relation to what I've learned.

About finding contacts with the names I've posted, a lot of people on this board study with them. Post a question and someone can send you to their web site.

GeneChing Guest

RD

I don't have a son, I have a daugther.

And Draeger's book is a classic - He's one of the English writing pioneers of Martial Arts - a must for every Shaolin library.

Gene Ching
    Asst. Publisher
    Kungfu Qigong Magazine & www.KUNGFUmagazine.com

Shaolindynasty Guest

Rd and Gene

Good thing you guys know the sex of your children that could have been embarasing!!! :eek:

www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net

MonkeySlap Too Guest
    General Ji's 'Sutra of the Fist' was a compilation of 18 'postures' he taught his men when they were defending the coast of China.

This work significantly influenced Chen Taiji, Long Fist, and many Shaolin styles.

"Poor is the pupil who
    does not surpass his
    master" - Leonardo Da
    Vinci

MonkeySlap Too Guest
    You can find a great deal of information on this text if you do web searches on Chen Taiji.

"Poor is the pupil who
    does not surpass his
    master" - Leonardo Da
    Vinci

Royal Dragon Guest
    Is it avaliable in english?

Those that are sucessful are also the biggest failures. the difference between them and the rest of the failures is this, they keep getting up over and over again, until they succeed. "The more they try, the more they fail, BUT, the more they try & fail, the more opertunity they have to succeed, and succeed they do!!"

Check out the Royal Dragon Web site

http://www.Royaldragon.4dw.com