Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Kung Fu'ers want to fight MMA?

Wink Any Kung Fu'ers want to fight MMA?

Go here:

http://www.etapout.com/about.html

My fighter's name is Mr. Sleazy (big surprise!), he is a wrestler with a 6-2 record so far. I am still a hungry amateur.

I am booked up for the next fight card, but am open to challeges after that!

Sorry they don't have a specific kung-fu category!
    Yeah thats MR. Sleazy to you!

Well?

C'mon, doesn't anyone want to fight?

Or at least trash-talk?

Here's my last fight, where I devastated a kick-boxer with a rnd 1 TKO:

In the blue corner, standing 6'6" and weighing 175 lbs, representing Team Big Sleaze.. Mr Sleazy!
    In the red corner, standing 6'0" and weighing 195 lbs, representing The Nahrfuk xPatz.. Jahn Jahnson!

The bell rings for the start of round 1.

Both fighters approach each other cautiously.
    Mr Sleazy rushes in and hits Jahn Jahnson with a leaping cross to the head.
    Mr Sleazy misses with a cross but shoots and slams Jahn Jahnson down with a double leg.
    Mr Sleazy is in Jahn Jahnson's guard.
    Mr Sleazy unleashes a barrage of punches but they all miss.
    Both fighters push each other away and stand up.
    Jahn Jahnson misses with a roundhouse kick to the head.
    Jahn Jahnson jumps in for a flying knee strike to the head but Mr Sleazy dodges it.
    Mr Sleazy stuns Jahn Jahnson with a jab to the head.

The referee jumps in to stop the fight!
    Last edited by Mr.Sleazy; 04-01-2003 at 10:33 AM.

C'mon!!

Doesn't anyone want to play?

Or even call me a d o rk or a romo for posting this?

Well no wonder KFu'ers have a bad rep in MMA they won't step up!!

If ya'll are afraid of Mr. Sleazy, then fight Wanklerotaryengine, he is 0-7, a boxer fighting at 135 lbs he is the most cack fighter there.

I'll fight you.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

I don't really understand what we do, but I have challenged you.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

I'd like to but I can't find any mma or grapplers in my area. Maybe int the future.

Shaolin:

Hey dude thanks for the challenge, but you are all booked up for Tuesday's fight card.

I will try to fight you on Thursday when I will kick your butt.

BTW you don't have to do anything except manage the incoming and outgoing challenges and change your fighter's stats when you get experience.

Good luck!

NorthernMantis: its just a game. I'm surprised there wouldn't be any MMA at all in your area. In Vancouver, we have about 3-4 tournaments a year with a MMA event (pankration) which is open to all arts, and takes a minimum rules and pads approach. Don't know if you have anything like that in Florida, but I just went in one and it was really wild I had a great time and won 3 of 4 fights (for real not on etapout).

BTW Mr.Sleazy is now 8-3 with a victory over VieuxCrabe. I tapped him out with a can opener after fending off his guillotine attempt.

does etapout give you a description of the fight?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Went to challenge. Mr Sleazy has a period in it. How to put your name that it gets accepted.?

I challenged Thantos (?) instead (was offered as available for challenge) .
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

He's mr sleazy without a period. My first fight is with senator strom thurmond.

Shaolin:
    Your fighting Strom Thurmond? Be careful he fights dirty! Match descriptions are posted in the results section of the site.

No_Know:
    What is your fighter's name is it No_Know?
    \

BRING IT ON!!

Blog Entries

And Hashi was his name-o

Hashi
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

I entered two MMA tournies last year, doing some more this year.
    Happy?

Blog Entries
    If I can't get to a fight immediately, is it polite to decline so that the challenger can be free to fight else where (someone else)?

Thanks.

I can't accept your challenge without finishing the next event.

Okay, I'm trying it. My fighter is "The Hungry Wolf" and my gym is "Under The Big Black Sun" because right now I'm listening to X.

So, where and when and how do we actually e-fight?

edit -

The Hungry Wolf has accepted a challenge from Crankshaft Muldoon. Is that one of you guys? Now what happens?
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 04-07-2003 at 02:02 PM.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.