Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Kung Fu'ers want to fight MMA?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    I see you took a match. I took one too. Now when Thursday's done We can match. See you in the electronic statistics ring Saturday.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Okay, so they run some kind of logarithm based on each fighter's stats and come up with a fight narrative and results. All you have to do is maintain your fighter. Now I see.

Anyway, The Hungry Wolf appears to be a badass - he tapped out Crankshaft Muldoon, who is 100 lbs heavier and 6 inches taller in the second round. It was a pretty exciting fight, apparently.

Actually, in real life, I'm much more like C.M. that I am T.H.W..

Who wants a piece?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I lost my first fight.

It was pretty bad.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Fights!!!

Shaolin you got whipped by Strom Thurmond's relentless ground and pound:

Senator Strom Thurmond passes the guard into full mount and starts pounding Shaolin kungfu's head with lefts and rights.
    Senator Strom Thurmond continues to pound away.

Shaolin kungfu taps out!

Make sure when you fight you try to go against fighters with around the same experience as you, otherwise is pretty lopsided.

Mr. Sleazy got his ass kicked by Timo Kikkannen in a grudge match fight, I am now 0-2 against Timo, a vicious kickboxer. His manager swears otherwise, but I believe Timo has a lot of hockey fighting in his past.

Hashi, nice match with a rnd 2 victory over Brown Death! I am keeping Mr.Sleazy open for you on Saturday, I have deleted all the outgoing challenges in my outbox except to you. Just so you know, this will be a bit of a mis-match bcause Sleazy is 8-4 now while Hashi is only 1-0. Good luck, come back here to trash talk. Here's one for the highlight reel:

brown death is in Hashi's guard.
    Hashi maneuvers his legs around brown death's neck and executes a triangle choke.
    Hashi tightens the submission hold.
    Hashi tightens the submission hold.

brown death taps out!

Hungry Wolf, you had a good match too, softened Crankshaft up with forearm strikes from side mount then went for the ankle lock. Here is a replay:

The Hungry Wolf hits Crankshaft Muldoon with a cross to the head.
    The Hungry Wolf feints a jab and takes Crankshaft Muldoon down with a single leg.
    The Hungry Wolf is in Crankshaft Muldoon's guard.
    The Hungry Wolf opens up the guard and sits back into an ankle lock.

Crankshaft Muldoon taps out!

BTW if any mods wish to move this to Martial Media I have no objections I guess I should have posted it there first...
    Yeah thats MR. Sleazy to you!

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    I had considered that a person on top should be able to stay on top by choosing wisely their matches/opponents.

12 matches might not be too far ahead by how I arranged my numbers. We'll see Saturday.

Losing will be fun if it ever happoens. It will help me to realize to address areas to get me more strong where next situation I can stratagize better.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Thursday's fight results!

Well, Thursday's fight card is over, Hungry Wolf (Chang Style) put on the match of the event with a brutal pounding of dezhen, who appeared powerless to stop THW's relentless Ground N'Pound:

http://www.etapout.com/results/dezhe...0Hu041003.html

In other events, the brash new amatuer Hashi (No_Know) took his first loss with a round 2 tapout to a nasty keylock applied by the filthy Colon:

http://www.etapout.com/results/HashiColon041003.html

Mr. Sleazy dominated a much less experienced fighter Pacquaio, a member of Team Stonejaw:

http://www.etapout.com/results/Pacqu...Sle041003.html

Mr. Sleazy is now saving himself for a Saturday fight with the bravado-fueled newcomer Hashi!!!!

Bring it on!!!!

UNDEFEATED!!!!!!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Who else wants to be puppy chow!!??!

edit - Johnny Gunk is gonna get ate up! Mmmm....Guuuuuuunk.

Is there anyway we can get all the KFO people into the same team or gym or whatever? We could totally be a force over there.
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 04-10-2003 at 10:30 AM.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

Talking I will fight but on a few conditions

Dont kick my ass too hard

no hitting the face(hey i need to be pretty fo da huneys )

no groin biting or kicking

no eye gouging

no making fun of my mother

no arm breaks or tickling

no poking(i know this will be hard for you wrestlers that like to get down )

no harsh language

no cheap shots

YOU buy the beer afterwards

no cheap beer

and no french wine(suppoert our troops you french B@stards).

oh yes and one more thing: dont muss my hair.

It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Nice Match!

Nice fight, Hungry Wolf!!

Johnny Gunk looks like a chump you should walk all over him!

Perhaps you have the guts to face Mr.Sleazy after I dispose of Hashi??

Check your challenge list, buster!

edit - a 9-4 record! You'll probably hand me a serious loss. Oh, well. Get your rabies shots anyway.
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 04-10-2003 at 10:46 AM.
    Crippled Avenger

alright I'm in… and I aint hidin behind no fake name neither… but I'm gonna go thru a bunch of nobodies and than I'm coming for… hmmmmmm…
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

I aint hidin behind no fake name neither
    Your name is really Sun Tzu??!
    Crippled Avenger

CSN

I will meet you in the ring on Tuesday Hungry Wolf I hope you are hungry enough to eat my e-fists! Bring it on!

If you beat me you will jump to rank 693!!!

Saturday I am saving for Hashi (No_Know) I will make his record 1-2!!!!

Well, lemme do some quick calculations -

start with 50 pts in attributes. You've got 9 wins x 2 exp per win = 18 exp pts which can be used to buy up your attributes.

So you've got potentially 68 pts in attributes.

I've got 54. Your ranking is 1470(!) places higher than mine.

That would indeed be an upset, were I to defeat you.

edited for correct arithmetic
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 04-10-2003 at 11:08 AM.
    Crippled Avenger

Willow Sword:

The other conditions are OK but I can't do it without mussing your hair.

The "noogie" is Mr.Sleazy's signature move.