Thread: FYI: my sack

FYI: my sack

OK, as I'm not one of the old-timers or great contributors to this forum (hey just being honest) I'm sure this goes pretty low on your give-a-p!ss-o meter, but I went to doc today and everything was just fine,as suspected. I had read alot of websites about testicular cancer so naturally was a bit freaked out. So, take it from me. Always see a doc

Good to hear your sac is OK
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Thumbs up

thats good news for u

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Kinjit.

I agree with you, a friend didn't go to see the Doc and ended up half the man he used to be.

And don't forget to get your colon checked!

By a professional that is.

I mean a professionl medical doctor.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Congratulations on the healthy jumblies. I wish you many more. No - that's not exactly what I mean...
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

Thumbs up

I've been putting off that other check up that men are supposed to start getting regularly after a certain age...just not looking forward to it.

glad to hear you got an all clear.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Over here, once a year a full health checkup is required by the Health Insurance.

What is checked depends on your age & sex, over a certain age the goverment also offers free medical check-ups.

On average you spend about 3~4hrs at the Medical aid centre and get given a free lunch at their chinese restaurant too.

Stomach sonar and the other test where you swallow the yoghurt like substance and get x-rayed are fairly uncomfortable.

Gotta love social serives.

cancer aint that bad sissy boy. couple months of video games, beer, and weed if you ask me.

worrying sucks though huh?
    where's my beer?

CANCER SUCKS MAN my little Dog had Teticular Cancer nce and died O man. THAT was NOT a very Good Day for US. He Was a Dobermann mongrel cross with terrier I think.

RIP I Hoep they find a cure.

If anyone here is an authority on how bad cancer is it's GDA.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

:

:

:

Yeah, my colon seems ok.

And GDA, you may have got over that orange pus from every orifice thing, but I still get nightmares about it.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

13. Thumbs up Awesome.

And never,never see a MD after suspecting you´ve got a bladder infection that would be rare unless you´re looking for that precious check-up...that´s not quite what I´m supposed to say.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-