Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Kung Fu'ers want to fight MMA?

hey how do you change your fighting style?

on the etapout thing? i mistakenly chose boxing when i should have chosen kickboxing. how do you correct this?
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

I think you might be able to do it by posting on the forum that you want an alteration. Or you could reregister with a different email address and start a new fighter called "That Thar Willer Sword Feller" or somesuch.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Investing in Loss...and I'm a major stockholder-I No_Know:~>
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Ill fight you man. But we have to follow my rules: Both hands tied behind our backs and we only use our tongues. You are doomed.

Blehhh!

Oh no now I have to clean vomit off my keyboard.
    Yeah thats MR. Sleazy to you!

I just checked my results and i kicked ass! First round tapout! That makes me 1-1.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

No Know:

you are now 1-2, but keep it up. I think if Hashi keeps practising his squirrel forms by around 1-20 in his record he will start turning things around, it will just take him time to get proficient.

Chang-Style:

The Hungry Wolf seems to love the leg locks, you have won 2 matches with them. Sleazy has been watching your fight videos and is focussing on your strengths and weaknesses. Sleazy has a mean can opener so if your trainer is any good he will have you going over neck cranks day and night.....

Bring it on!!

BTW anyone who is keen should get your tickets now for Tuesday's fight card they are selling out fast.

Shaolin:

Nice going, I saw that you skipped a fight card, you were resting up your fighter and it did you some good. I posted the replay above.

After the Sleaze destroys Hungry Wolf on Tuesday, I am going to concentrate on the ranks above me for a while to climb up to the big time.

Wink Well, that was short and not particularly sweet.

In the blue corner, standing 6'6" and weighing 175 lbs, representing Team Big Sleaze.. Mr Sleazy!
    In the red corner, standing 5'6" and weighing 135 lbs, representing Under the Big Black Sun.. The Hungry Wolf!

The bell rings for the start of round 1.

Mr Sleazy closes the gap and takes The Hungry Wolf down with a double underhooks slam.

Mr Sleazy is in The Hungry Wolf's guard.

Mr Sleazy sits up and starts pounding The Hungry Wolf with forearm strikes to the head.

The Hungry Wolf covers up and scrambles to his feet with Mr Sleazy following him up.

Mr Sleazy closes the distance and stuns The Hungry Wolf with a plethora of uppercuts and hooks to the head.

The referee jumps in to stop the fight!

Next stop at Lupine Cafeteria - The Willow Sword!
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

Mr. nobody apparently wanted a rematch, so i gave it to him.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Question new here

hey every one. how does one get in on the fights?

any ways this is my first post on the site.

Mr Sleazy deals out a whuppin

Chang dude, that ref is there to ensure your safety you wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of too many of Sleazy's hooks and uppercuts. Anyways good effort, now go pick on some chumps (like Johnny Gunk) to up your xp. See you at the top!

Sleazy did pretty good, but my other fighter, as usual, had a pretty bad match. Wanklerotaryengine is now 0-12 I think, he is the most cack fighter on etapout:

http://www.etapout.com/results/Wankl...0Mu041503.html

Shodan, just go to www.etapout.com and make a fighter. Good luck.

Now, sleazy is looking for an opponent in the top 400 to whup on.

I got a fight

hey what do you know, I have a fight.

Fighter Name: Mill Guest
    Team Name: The Guest Family
    Height: 6'6"
    Weight: 255 lbs
    Style: Boxing
    Record: 0 - 0

shouldn't be to hard to take!

just one thing, do I have to be on line for the fight or is it done AI like?

AI-like, Shodan. Just check in for the results after the fights are run, supposed to be 9:00 AM EST, but usually around 10:00 EST. You should be pretty even with Mill Guest, don't underestimate the fresh young fighters I heard he has a good trainer.

Shaolin: kick his ash!!!!!! Someday I may deem you worthy to fight the Sleaze.

I think in the future, I will try to avoid fighting contenders ranked more than 1000 places above me.

After my bout with Willow Sword (I promised, after all), I'm going to make an effort to do some climbing, too.

My other fighter, Mangletronic (a huge, beefy boxer - kinda like Mill Guest) got mangled electronically as well. Maybe he can take on WRE for a quick two points. On the other hand, WRE has had 12 points to spend on his attributes, so maybe not.
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 04-15-2003 at 03:14 PM.
    Crippled Avenger