Thread: hsing i / xing yi in Great Britain

hsing i / xing yi in Great Britain

anyone know or any schools / teachers?
    any info at all would be appreciated - i can see i would love this style
    Ecce nunc patiemur philosphantem nobis asinum?

what transcends the buddha and the law? Cakes.

"Practice is better than Art, because your practice will suffice without art, while the art means nothing without practice." - Hanko Doebringer, 14th century

If you are in the Yorskhire area, mail me and I can put you in touch with a good instructor.
    www.systemauk.com
    "Remember it's not a move, it's just a movement" Vasiliev

i'm actually down in south wales, but i would be interested in travelling to learn more... even if it only twice a year it'd be better than nothing, also interested so if i move location in the next few years i know my options.
    Ecce nunc patiemur philosphantem nobis asinum?

what transcends the buddha and the law? Cakes.

"Practice is better than Art, because your practice will suffice without art, while the art means nothing without practice." - Hanko Doebringer, 14th century

The Xingyi instructor Bob is refering to is a seriously powerful guy, with superb skills, I would recommend you go see him even if it is just twice a year. I am one of his students and I live a hundred miles away from him, he is the by far the best teacher I have ever had.

Hmm I just got back from edinbourgh (sorry about spelling) theres a really good Xing-yi guy there His Place is on the main street princes street Email me for more info.

you could try here, the sites a little slow but they have a few links to bagua and hsing i schools around the country.

Also, Wherever your'e thinking aboutt moving to THIS may help....

hope it does

-greg
    Visit the Site -
    www.buddha-fist.com