Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: OH MY GOD! Awesome Staff work...next Ray Parker!!!

I think one of the most interesting things about this whole thread is the way other people are reacting to it. Perhaps our mockery cuts a little too close to the bone for some people...?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    I think one of the most interesting things about this whole thread is the way other people are reacting to it. Perhaps our mockery cuts a little too close to the bone for some people...?

"George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

lol
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Originally posted by Serpent
    And if you believe that, you must believe that my Adipose Army© has surrounded your city. My Cellulite Forces© are traveling in on their FatHawk Helicopters© and are almost at the drop point. My Fat16© and Fat18© jets have achieved air superiority and are lockin sh*t down for my BBW2© and Sloth© Bombers to rain down Fire Hot Doritos and Guided Hunger Busters; not to mention my Mother Of All Burritos. My EndoInfantry© is poised to advance (albeit slowly), led by the A1 Steak Sauce Tanks, supported by my Artery-Cloggin Artillery, and armed with Automatic Freedom Fry Dispensers & Dessert Eagle mayo guns. My paratroopers are ready (with their double sized paratroopers of course). All of my ample units are in place.
    You goin down foo.
    I Love It When They Call Me Pork Chop-pa

Freedom Fry Dispensers & Dessert Eagle mayo guns
    Mayo on Freedom Fries? Nazi.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Not only does this link have the original video, it also has the essential updated version! Watch and learn, you novices....

hahahaha
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

I found the remix too as well.

almost as good as the original imo.

that kid deserves royalties. Or at least a 3 minute slot on the Regis and Kelly Live show.

cheers
    Last edited by Kung Lek; 05-03-2003 at 07:56 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I think you guys a sick.
    the kid is just living in a fantasy and his tape was never supposed to be seen. It was a private fantasy. And we have the duty as just common men to respect that.
    The people who stole it and post it on the net should be ashamed. And you should be as for being so unconsidrate. Can you imagine how the kid is feeling now at school ??

Can you imagine how the kid is feeling now at school ??
    He's probably feeling like the loser he is. The reality is he probably got made fun of before he ever tried to be darth maul.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

go for it chinwoo-er, I tried to tell em they were mean spirited bastads!

It is exactly because this guy is probably made fun of by everyone else of poorer moral character that we shouldn't.

well, the guy did post the film into the public domain.

I am not certain that having a chuckle over someone who is ridiculing martial arts through his "private fantasy" is a bad or mean spirited thing.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Do we know that he posted it himself?

Having a chuckle is one thing, some of the comments: 'tool', 'loser', etc. are mean spirited.

How is he ridiculing martial arts? Mimicry is the highest compliment you can get.

Its ok to laugh at this kid

Guys, I believe that this is clearly a parody, meant to be amusing. Putting myself in Darth's shoes, I think that even if I knew the whole world was laughing at what I thought was great staffmanship, I would still be like well I'm something of a celebrity. Look at great comedians of our time: Pee-Wee Herman, Screech, the lead singer from Men W/O hats, etc. All these guys were happy to play the part of the fool to make us laugh, become famous, and make $$$. OK so the kid probably didn't make any money off of this clip, but he is in his own way a celebrity. I wouldn't even call this kid a loser, I think he's cool. If I saw him I would thank him for brightening up my day. Also, he could probably beat most of us in a staff fight, because he would be swinging like a madman and we would be trying some elaborate technique that we hadn't practiced enough.
    -Jonathan
    The stronger swordsman does not necessarily win, it is speed of hand. Speed of mind. -Count of Monte Cristo