Thread: Wu Dao Jing She

Wu Dao Jing She

http://www.wudaojingshe.com/

My current school doesn't offer qigong, but I think I might be able to find a teacher in this particular organization that does, I haven't called or emailed anyone yet, but I thought I'd ask this board if they had anything positive or negative to say about these people. I know individual teachers will have their own individual reputations however and I will take that under consideration. Thanks in advance!

Hmmm

Doesn't really give enough info on directors lineage and intensity of study for my liking.
    " Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say " - The Fall

" I do not like your tone/ It has ephemeral whingeing aspects " - The Fall

" There are twelve people in the world/ The rest are paste " - Mark E Smith

Oh I know that's why I posted. Hoping that maybe someone may have had some experience or knowledge about them. I'm looking for something to supplement my martial art training, and hopefully reap other benefits as well. I'm not a real new age hippy kind of person, and although I'm open to different things, I would like the stay away from that extreme part of the spectrum.

It appears there are several instructors teaching at their own locations so although attitudes and focus probably vary to a degree from teacher to teacher, there curriculum all seems relatively similar. I guess I'll go head and try to call one of them and see what up. I'll post what I find out.