Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Melbournians!

Attn: Melbournians!

Any users around in Melbourne?

I'll be heading down there mid-July and might have a bit of spare time to meet up. Food, drinking, fighting, f#%king, whatever, I'm up for it.

Give us a shout if you want to meet up.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    for a second I thought you meant "Melnibonian"

my mistake.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

No, I get on better with the folk from Pan Tang. Those Melnibonians are too stuck up.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

you're pretty bad off yourself, ya know?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Pretty bad off - what does that mean?

I'll be down that way in October
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

I'll be back by then!

Why don't you just come down to the park and I'll let you beat the c.rap out of me?

Pretty bad off - what does that mean
    geek wise, you got the melnibonean thing

Originally posted by Oso
    for a second I thought you meant "Melnibonian"

my mistake.
    "Melnibonéan", actually.

And I thought the same thing.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

You guys get nerdier by the minute.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

don't be jealous, MK.

funny, I spelled it wrong the first time and correct the second.

Sparring sounds the go, i live in melbourne, when do you get in? Where are you staying? What is your purpose in melbourne?....
    Michael Johnson

Originally posted by Oso

geek wise, you got the melnibonean thing
    Oh I see. Yes, nerdiness rules.

Originally posted by Void Boxing
    Sparring sounds the go, i live in melbourne, when do you get in? Where are you staying? What is your purpose in melbourne?....
    Woah! Too many questions. What an intense guy!

Not sure I want to meet you.

Not sure on the timing yet, but I should be there for a few days around the third week of July. Where are you at?