Thread: Smoking

Threaded View

Sounds like pretty sound advice, just go for it.

On second thought let me add to that. I currently don't smoke anything at all, , and its almost a year but not a full one yet since i stopped chain smoking, i got back into my bad habits last summer and was on this self destruct mode . I Was doing alot more partying and getting wasted, trying to dull my senses rather than focussing on training. after a few unnecessary incidents, and i saw it getting out of hand i decided to quit drinking and smoking and get back in shape , start training seriously again.
    After i made the decision to TRAIN it was easy to stick with for the most part, if youre a haaaardcooore smoker it might be difficult to quit cold turkey, but the amount you do smoke should significantly decrease to a bare minimal once in every Blue moon or less. But as long as youre training hard and are dedicated to it , then you're more than likely going to feel the urge to indulge in bad habits less and less and you'll want to adopt a healthier outlook, if it's Training that you truly want to do.
    Last edited by Starchaser107; 06-13-2003 at 09:45 PM.