Thread: Layla Ali vs. Christy Martin!!!!!!!!

Exclamation Layla Ali vs. Christy Martin!!!!!!!!

Did any of you happen to catch the press conference or the sports news with Layla Ali and Christy Martin? Layla started bombing on her.(after being pushed) Well, she got two hits in, but I thought it was pretty funny. Doesn't it seem like boxers are getting into more and more press conference scraps with their opponents?

BTW, I think Layla is going to win, she is WAAAAAAY bigger then that little lady. On the other hand, I don't know much about Christy Martin. Or any women boxer for that matter. I only follow two. Layal Ali, and Mia St. John. Mostly because I think they are hot!

Boxing is starting to become a media-stunt. Sad, really. Sooner or later, it'll become a fake WWF-like show where they HAVE to jump each other at press-conferences.

Other than that, I don't know much about women-boxing, really.

HEY, I LIKE WWF!!!!

Unfortunately, it may turn out just like you said.

We always must keep boxing... and for that matter all MA real. Else, in the end, it will just become a game.

It is our duty as Martial artists.

There is an old thread about old-school boxing in this forum, in the bottom of the page. maybe we should revive it.
    Last edited by chen zhen; 07-02-2003 at 03:20 AM.

Thumbs up

Maybe.....

Angry

Mia st John is an absolute hoebag that F***s all the judges to get decisions!!! I've seen 4 or 5 fights that ***** lost and she still got the decision the stupid diseased hoe!! I cant stand her!!!
    Bless you

I'd do her!!!!! But I've seen a bunch of her fights, where she kicked some @ss, and supposedly those chicks where top competitors.