Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are men good for (Serious)

It was an easy mistake to make.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Re: What are men good for (Serious)

Originally posted by PHILBERT
    She can change her own oil on her car, fixes her own car, takes out the garbage, RAISE THREE KIDS ON HER OWN, changes the light bulbs, kills the insects, etc. So what are men good for?
    For answering the question, "Do these pants make my butt look fat?"

N.

Royal Dragon

<<<<Your joking right? Men built the world. Women didn't do that, they are too emotional and wishy washy for any major leadership roles. Just look at Hillary, she's to emotionally attached to even dump Billy boy.

Heck, Women are too busy trying to get whats "Pretty", and not what's practical. Yeah, they may "Cook" the bacon, but it's us guys that bring it home. In fact, it's us guys that produce the Pigs that the Bacon comes from to begin with. INFACT!, it's MEN that establish, run, and manage the farms that raise the pigs that give us the bacon to bring home for the woman to cook.

You want to see real men in action?? Go to the floor of any stock, commodity, or optins exchage. Vertually all you see are men. With out those exchanges the economy would not function, grind to a hault and everyone would starve because there would be no fund hedging to fund the farm that grows the pig that gives us the bacon to bring home to the Woman for her to cook.

'So you see, without men there would be no Bacon Cheesburgers, because there would be no bacon.

>>>>>>>

Royal dragon,

everything you said is true, not because men are better than women or because women are "wishy washy and only care about pretty things." The things you said are true because of this thing called SEXISM. Did you ever wonder that maybe most of the people in the New York STock exchange are men because we don't let women into our world? Women are interested in being pretty because that's an ideal that WE put into their heads.

Men are the subject and women are the object of their pleasure.'

Maybe this sexism could also explain the lack of female Sifus.

any thoughts?
    I do not racism against Chinese people.*

Lack of female Sifus?!?

Not in my style! Out of eight sifus in our association, only one is female, but that is because the other two aren't active. And about half of our senior students are women.

IMHO, the reason there aren't more more female Sifus is because of the time constraints. To become Sifu in White Drogn, you must enter the Wosu Program. This is 5-6 hours a day M-F and most of Saturday. On top of working, you can see why many Wosus never make it. Add to the fact that many of the women in our style are mothers, it becomes obvios why there are more men than women in the program. And only one or two of the men are married. We do have two younger women waiting to enter the program, right now. They just need to reach their 18th birthday.

Take a look at the animal kingdom and you will see why there must be 2 genders - when the female is carrying or raising the offspring the males provide protection for the females and the offspring.

In human terms, the male of the species has the role of defending and trying to provide food and shelter for the female and the children. Unfortunately too many men do a bad job of it
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Wimmin are good for making bacon sammiches.
    K. Mark Hoover

BUT-90% of the best chefs in the world are men. Pretty much 90% of the best EVERYTHING in the world are men. Except maybe gymnists.

Also, women can't pee on a campfire.

Originally posted by RedSkaNite
    BUT-90% of the best chefs in the world are men. Pretty much 90% of the best EVERYTHING in the world are men. Except maybe gymnists.

Also, women can't pee on a campfire.
    Women can pee on a campfire, they just have to risk burning their private parts
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

"What are men good for?"

Question only asked by women who never had meaningfull relationship with men.
    Engrish does not mine strong point.

The reason that so many fields of endeavour are dominated by men is that women, at some point, are gonna have to take time off and have a baby and then rear the bloody thing. Meanwhile, man continues doing his thing.

If men and women could give birth, there'd be a lot more equality in the workplace and various other institutions and fields of endeavour.

Think about it.

I'd rather have tomatoes anyway.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

What are man and women REALLY good for??

Humans don't split like cells or other ameoba, nor are the bi-sexual like snails.
    Therefore it has to be sex and the continuance of the human race.

An lets face it that is really what we are here for be born, grow up, find a mate, generate off-spring and die.

The rest is just window dressing and misplaced ego.

Cheers.

Originally posted by Laughing Cow
    What are man and women REALLY good for??

Humans don't split like cells or other ameoba, nor are the bi-sexual like snails.
    Therefore it has to be sex and the continuance of the human race.

An lets face it that is really what we are here for be born, grow up, find a mate, generate off-spring and die.

The rest is just window dressing and misplaced ego.

Cheers.
    But the femo-nazis will tell you that science has figured out how to fertilise an ova without male-produced sperm. However, the latest scientific research (no doubt carried out by men ) has shown that the male chromosomes do more than just determine the sex of the child.

And let's not forget about genetic diversity

Originally posted by joedoe

But the femo-nazis will tell you that science has figured out how to fertilise an ova without male-produced sperm. However, the latest scientific research (no doubt carried out by men ) has shown that the male chromosomes do more than just determine the sex of the child.

And let's not forget about genetic diversity
    Studies also show that choosing one mate for life is the dumb thing to do.

Studies also show that men are way better than women.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by Laughing Cow

Studies also show that choosing one mate for life is the dumb thing to do.
    I agree with those studies