Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: kungfu training

Thumbs up Re: Re: kungfu training

Originally posted by weightvest

There is a saying in China "After one year, Boxer beats crap out of Shaolin; after 7 years Shaolin beats crap out of 4 boxers". The learning curve in kungfu is enourmous.

Kungfu is very hard to learn, it is not likely you will ever come across someone who can fight using kungfu. But do not look forward to the day you do, I have met people from T'ai Chi to Pak mei who could put 8 men down without breaking a sweat. But those people are few and far between, and certainly aren't going to be entering competitions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

IMO u are both "trolls" to be on this thread and even on this site dedicated to kung fu enthuisiats.

master killer may i suggest the mike tyson fansite.
    and as for truewrestler i think you should be looking at www.wwe.com or sommet
    only a white sash !!! for now....

yeah, True Wrestling means Fake Wrestling... you are an idiot

i hope u get kicked off this forum

"also people who have been hit by one of his side kicks said it was like being hit be a car at 100 miles per hour."

The only person I know that was hit by a car going 100 miles per hour is dead. (3 months ago)

"when you actually watch bruce lee in action , plz post again"

indeed, when YOU actually watch bruce lee in action , plz post again.

But they arent ever going to fight, so none of you will ever be right. Oh darn.

As far as Bruce fighting mike... Who knows, but one hit from mike would destroy bruce. He may hit like a 200 lb man, but he can only take a hit like a 145 lb man or whatever the hell he weighed.

Even if little guys hit hard, they still are little guys. Bigger people can get hit harder. Period. Unless its one pansy ass mofo of a big dude...

i give up

Well... it is a kind of endless, redundant, pointless argument.
    Anyhow, I would avoid the name calling as of yet if I were you white sash, until you have made some sort of name for yourself...
    But then again, this is just an internet forum, so you may really care less, but a lot of the people here have a lot of good to say, and it would be unwise to make ill relations so early on....

hello?

i

i give up!!
    chill out !!
    hello??

bye

Bruce Lee had his ass kicked several times in real fights. For example, Gene Le Bell(a wrestler and judo guy) beat Bruce Lee druing training and made him tap out like a beotch several times.

Bruce Lee got beat up by Wong Jack Man. A totally unknown guy off the street named Jack Man put Bruce in the hospital.

Bruce Lee also got a back injury fighitng a muay thai person.

Originally posted by Ralek
    ...Wong Jack Man. A totally unknown guy off the street named Jack Man put Bruce in the hospital.
    LOL totally unknown. Sheesh
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM

I thought he hurt his bacl lifting weights or something.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Originally posted by Ralek
    Bruce Lee had his ass kicked several times in real fights. For example, Gene Le Bell(a wrestler and judo guy) beat Bruce Lee druing training and made him tap out like a beotch several times.

Bruce Lee got beat up by Wong Jack Man. A totally unknown guy off the street named Jack Man put Bruce in the hospital.

for the last time, Bruce and Gene simply went over a few things with eachother. Gene is quoted to have a lot of respect for Bruce Lee.

and please Ralek, if you're gonna open your mouth, atleast talk about something you know to be true, not the stupid BS you usually babble about. You are a stupid pathetic moron who obviously knows nothing, and if your source of experience is from a book, then you deffinatly can't talk about how one art is inferior to the next.
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

"for the last time, Bruce and Gene simply went over a few things with eachother. Gene is quoted to have a lot of respect for Bruce Lee. "

That's disappointing... Bruce could have learned a lot from him.