Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beating goes on

Re:We are raising a generation of over sensitive babies!

Dont worry they will come up with a medication to stop all these evil children from having any opinion of there own.What a bunch of crap!Soon just like that gay school in N.Y.they will seperate the fat kids into one school,the red headed kids into another,blue eyed children and the green eyed children in separate schools.So nobody looks at you to long or comments on why tour kid is 300lbs.at 10yrs old or why your boy comes to school and dresses like a girl.If you disagree with the gays,then all of a sudden you are ****phobic,not having a diiferent view point or opinion mind you .You automatically have a so called phobia against the sodomites.Nowadays if the wind blows to hard somebody is offended.

Jook Lum-

Good post!

btw- There really is a gay school in NY???

You have got to be kidding. I know that certain liberals are all about spouting off one sided PC dogma to our kids on how grand being gay is with all the skipping, parades, and diapers at forty but this has got to be a joke.
    Regards

Diapers at forty?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

I think he's referring to gay guys being reemed out so much you can't control your @ss muscles, anymore.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

It is the side of the gay that they forget to push to these kids in there lets all be the same speeches. Meaning that one's arse is not really designed for constant reamings by all manner of objects foreign and domestic.
    Regards

this talk of garlic roasted cannibalism and anal leakage has gotten my belly grumbling.
    where's my beer?

True there's no better way to whet the appetite than the thought of slurping up some nice gooey anal puss. MMMM so thick, creamy and chunky!
    Hope is the denial of reality.

We sail the seas, of negativity
    to banish kindness from this place
    (Sans scruples, sans humility)
    To behold the fierceness of wolves
    assailing ye saints thoroughly
    (Sans love, sans compassion)
    To behold the wails of thine in affright
    whilst evil preyeth upon thy hearts
    (Sans warmth, sans pity)
    To behold a world, darkly astir
    rising in madness and mystery
    (sans light, sans life)

I think with uniforms & banned bullism is going to breed a bunch of Puzzified conformists who can't think for themselves. I say let a 6 year old pierce his nose if he wants to...and when the bully rips it out he'll think twice about those nipple rings he's always wanted.
    Last edited by CaptinPickAxe; 08-18-2003 at 02:19 PM.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

BJ.

Yeah, there is, saw something not too long ago on TV about it.

Got to worry about the intelligence of the guys that came up with the concept.

Gay kid gets beaten up in school, than gets put into a well-known school of similar people.

And I guess the Gay-bashers won't figure out where they have gone too.

Parking outside that school for gay-bashers must be like heaven.
    Witty signature under construction.

I have nothing against gay people per say. I just don't like the uppity message being forced across and the attempt to change traditional values. Though I do have to say that some of the adult gay people I have run across were some of the most pushy, vile and mean spirited of any sexual preference.

I love bisexual chicks though, I think bisexual chicks should get a grant from the government for just existing, I would like to make a giant stone memoral in honor of bisexual chicks. A massive sculpture of two babes in pigtails sharing a lollypop maybe.

Are there gay kids? Sure. Did I tease a few in school? Sure. Do they really need a gay Hogwarts? Nope.
    Regards

i worry about my kid. peirod. if everyone thought as such that would be the end of it.

unfortunately this isn't the case and people would rather rely on the school to raise their kids for them.

being that i do talk to the little fu cker here and there this other sh it doesnt really concern me. let them teach her to get pushed around. she'll know better. i understand that i can't act like none of it effects me, but all i can do is teach her what i can and hope she makes the right decisions ... including the ones made when the school's kid shows up with a shotgun.
    where's my beer?

BJ.

I also have nothing against gay people, worked with a few and also have a few gay friends.
    IME, the majority are very decent and will leave you alone once they know that you are straight.

But agree there seem to be 2 extremes within the gay community.

As a side-note once met the fashion designer for Triumph Ladies underwear, very nice 60yr old guy that was vacating with his boy-friend. Had two kids and used to be married till about 45.

Cheers.
    Witty signature under construction.

I also have nothing against black people, worked with a few and also have a few black friends.
    IME, the majority are very decent and will leave you alone once they know that you are not going to buy crack.

But agree there seem to be 2 extremes within the black community.
    where's my beer?

I agree LC,

Of course there are decent and upstanding gay people, I am talking about the other side of the coin, those who just want to push it in your face, pardon the pun.
    Regards

excellent!

In a move that many Americans probably would like their government to emulate, Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen recently banned karaoke clubs from his nation. To prove that he's serious about not having to listen to one more rendition of "Feelings," the Cambodi-an ruler now has an-nounced that all karaoke bars still open in the country will be destroyed by military tanks.

this story is almost as good as something i heard the other day... but i don't know if it is true or not...

i heard that the band Creed, is being sued for sucq-ing arse.
    The more you know the less you need to show.

May you be filled with loving kindness.
    May you be well.
    May you be peaceful and at ease.
    May you be happy.