Thread: www.xingyiquan.org

Exclamation www.xingyiquan.org

www.xingyiquan.org is up. Please take your time and stop by to check it.
    Tnx.

T.
    T.
    www.xingyiquan.org

I just see a flash film that says "soon" at the end!

You misspelled a word. It says "To much talking and no action?" It's supposed to be TOO. To is "I am going to the mall". Too is for many, "I watch too much tv".

Other than that, I like it.
    I have a signature.

Dear Philbert, if you consider that I've been working on this intro (being the computer dumb that I am) for a few weeks already and that I've finninshed it at 5:45 in the morning, after a whole night's work, I think you will be kind ebough to forgive my mistake, which is, of course, already corrected.

T.
    T.
    www.xingyiquan.org

it ruins the site/ xingyi
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Oh, I think the site is great, and I can't wait to see the full content of when it gets completed. I just noticed that one minute thing.

VolcanoAdmin, try using fag next time and avoid your period.
    I have a signature.

They say that that in order to master Xinyi the ego must be consolidated. I guess it's true!

Poor is the man that doesn't trust himself.
    That's something I learnt a long time ago. It's the mark of the winner.
    Do you have it pal?
    T.
    www.xingyiquan.org

Progressive step forward as far as I am concerned it is good to see fellow IMArtists finding methods to defend against grapplers.

However it is easy to practice these methods in the comfort of your own Dojo
    The test is to take it to the grappling community:
    ie. amateur MMA Vale tudo etc, as that is the only way to demostrate the effectiveness to counter grappling skills, and I hope you train some guys to do this because there is nothing more I would like to see than a group of Xingyi guys do well on the MMA scene. Then the crititcs of IMA will give IMA some respect for a change, otherwise its all academic, and saying you train hardcore don't count for nothing if there is no proof that you can cut it with skilled MMA in a comp. since that is the only way you can, as you say on your web site to "prove you are wrong". But keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Internal Boxer; 08-28-2003 at 05:13 AM.

Thumbs up

..gonna flip through the site. So far it looks good
    You should lay up some videos and articles.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."