Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hong kong world lee koon hung assoc videoclips

Our 2-man staff form is called Chak Kwun or Moi Fah Chak Kwun. We only have 1 2-man staff set as far as I know.

Peace.

My Choi Lee Fut club just recently hosted a Lion dance competition and kung fu exhibition, we had many masters and teachers present from many parts of the world. We had quite a few guest teachers of Choy Lee Fut from Hong Kong.

One of the teachers Master Poon Sing was just absolutley amazing, the power and speed of this great master has to be seen to be beleved, it was just so cool, coming from a man who is in his mid 70's.

I sincerely hope when I get to that age, I can still preform half as well, he had the energy and vigour of someone half his age.

Cool

CHAZ

Ahhhhh, dam the Florida vacation dam dam dam.
    I hope someone taped it.
    "Ira furor brevis est !"
    ====================;;;;<>
    I didn't want fries with that or even soda doesn't any one in this dam country ever listen.

AlecM

Welcome back from your vacation, how was Florida?

It was a good day, but a very long one, you would of enjoyed it.

I don't know if anyone from our club taped it, there were quite a few camera's about.

Some of the forms demo's were good, I especially enjoyed Sifu's Sam Lee from Ireland's (Lee Koon Hung Lineage) 9 section steel whip form, that was class.

See you later at class

Smile CHAZ

Me and the family had an excellent time, Florida was hot, very hot with thunder storms I’ve never experienced before in my life.
    I would also like to add that I have developed a dislike of very big mice :-).
    "Ira furor brevis est !"
    ====================;;;;<>
    I didn't want fries with that or even soda doesn't any one in this dam country ever listen.