Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bak Sing Forms

Who else--Cuong Tao Lo

I know who this is, crazy boy.

Yes, not as hot as The woods, thats fo sho.
    I was down last weekend to hang out. I heard some students were down from aus.???????
    Arhat of Fury

Talking

YEP,

SHOWING HIM THE CALI LIFE. INTODUCED HIM TO BRONIE MARY (BIG MISTAKE) . AND PHIL S.' MOM CALLED "ONE TIME" THE OTHER NIGHT ON US (4 PRACTICING FORMS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET) BUT THEY DID'NT MAKE US SIT ON THE CURB OR HIT US WITH FLASH LIGHTS LIKE THE USUALLY DUE AFTER THEY HAVE U SIT ON THE CURB; MAYBE NEXT TIME. THEY JUST LET US GO,(BET SHE WAS ****ED) SO WE WENT TO OAKLAND C-TOWN AND HAD A MIDNIGHT SNACK ON ME.

Good Leezy,
    SOunds like you got him accustomed real quik. Has he trained long. Did you all spar?or Did he spar? I talked to Phil P. a little about it. How is Sifu, I sent Simo an email to get sifu's email but she never replied??????

Im checking out this school tonight, Its the first one I have. Alot of schools out here changed their name from karate to kung fu cause thats where the monies at. This school teaches Northern and southern shaolin(not wushu), Pakua, Xingyi, Tai chi.
    Will see how it goes.
    Arhat of Fury

Lightbulb A.F.

sent u a private message , actually two of them as space was limited to 1000 characters.

And Sifu dosent have an E-MAIL adress.

Who was visiting from Aus? Anyone interesting?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Exclamation Hey SETANSI

Hey bro...

Hope you guys have been OK. Been sick for a minute, otherwise I'd be testing out the CLF with the BJJ and Muay Thai folks at Monster Island SF or BJJ at Half Moon Bay. Hope you all have been well.

Anyhow, you talked to Sifu bro? I'd get ahold of him if I were you....yah got me?

Arhat, maybe after SETANSI talks to sifu ya'll can talk. Hope AZ isn't too hot 4 ya.

K

Hey K-no,
    Yeah, its a hot one out here,but this time of year it starts getting nice.
    Yeah, I will call him! Hope things are goin good for you.

Peace

Arhat
    Arhat of Fury