Thread: Ross vs. Abel

Threaded View

If you guys were spinning things for Gray Davis he might still be govenor.

Its helpful to actually read the whole thread. Particularly the place were the "war" begins.

Lets see. ..........
    I say:

"I'd like to know how your jow ga teacher would react to you saying in effect that his style is useless. And that goes for many other s here, *cough* ross *cough* cough* "

Just a question directed at st00 and in passing to ross since he's ignored this question many times. NOT a personal attack. He has attacked others for not viewing things his way. He has tried to put an artificial rift betwwen san shou and TCMA. I am just responding to those comments.

He says:

"Hey A-hole, I mean ABEL, I wonder if you'd have the f-in nerve to say crap to my FACE, probably NOT...."

If thats not a heads up I don't know what is. It IS a personal attack. So there is the challnge NOT made by me, but by him.

I say:

"Ross, glad you can make it., your face? anytime, remember boy, I don't punk out to your credentials ." ...and so on

I respond in agreement to say this in his face and to follow with action.

Its amazing how I've gone from a "point fighting clown" with no real background to one of the non tree hugging types that fight.

Then I get:
    "Unlike you, I am an ADOPTED DISCIPLE of a famous, world respected sifu. Unlike you, I'm accepted by famous teachers around the world, many are friends of mine. Unlike you, I run a school in one of the major mecca's of martial arts, not a little obscure place no one has ever heard of."

In one fell swoop for daring to ask a question, my school, my teachers and I get roasted and defiled. So I'm supposed to just bend over and say "yes sir"? BS on that noise.

BTW, on the shaloin side alone I can trace to People Like Kenny Chin and Chan kwok Wei. So you aren't the only one with a famous lineage. Gus Rubio, my teacher, was just in Inside Kung fu last year. I'd say people have heard of us.

You guys don't like it, I don't care. Its not you and your entire martial family that has been gutted verbally, and for what?

I either get a verbal retraction for this now, Or I get to retract some of your teeth later. Choice is yours.

If this doesn't clarify things for all of you then nothing will. Please no "rubbernecking".

This thing is really about nothing else.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 10-08-2003 at 11:08 AM.