Originally posted by EvolutionFist
First, let me make it clear that you asked, and that I never said there was anything "special" about what I do. I just said that I keep it simple and do not react.

This is the part of the internet that I hate. I tried to answer honestly and politely, but I get a bunch of in return.
Dang straight! No for you!

I wonder how many of you would do that in person, in a school, where I could hand you a pair of boxing gloves and show you? Or would you be more of the, "oh, maybe" type. "O, let me see."
I don't like boxing gloves. And, since you've had 15 more years experience than I've had TOTAL, I'm guessing I'd still get my @$$ handed to me. But, I'd learn. You'd teach. Party on.

No, here on the internet everyone already knows. Everyone is a fierce warrior.
Let me say this, I'm 29 and have been training since I was 4. I have long walked away from some of the styles you guys are now training. I know their strenghts and their weaknesses. I know their tendencies. More important I know mine, and what I need to improve on.
Why did you walk away from your previous styles?

I strongly welcome you to come visit me if in NYC area. If you can't, but have a MA friend that you respect his opinions, please have him look me up if here. I'm sure I can show you a thing or two you have not seen before in a manner containing no anger or bad feelings. But when I know the sky is blue and a bevel of Shaw Brother fans swear it is kung fu gold what can you do?

I accept your challenge! And, I've always wanted to go to the big city . . .