Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Double-fist strike to temples effective?

Originally posted by T_C_D*fighter*
    MANTESBIN - If you would like to try this double strike to the temple next time you are walking you Grandad and you get atacked, let me know if it works! Whilst using this double strike try not to leave your face completely open for anything the attacker wants to do to you. Rule 1: One hand always replaces the other when multiple striking is used. If you wish to raise both elbows and fists to hit a man in the head then that is up to you!

agreed.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by T_C_D*fighter* MANTESBIN - If you would like to try this double strike to the temple next time you are walking you Grandad and you get atacked, let me know if it works!
    Thank you for your opinion.
    Last edited by mantisben; 10-25-2003 at 11:52 PM.
    ------------------------------
    Ever since I was a lad
    I was an automatic
    mad mantis fanatic.
    I became a man
    manically attached to it...
    Could it be,
    it attached to ME?!?!!
    --------------------------------
    Herminio Alvarez, Jr.

i learned a slightly different variation of the double palm to the temples out of pukulan.

ok imagine your in a choke front position. know how you have been shown to break the choke by striking outwards to the insides of his elbows (yes i know there are other/better ways but im talking about this way right now). ok now imagine clapping before hitting his inner elbows to break the choke. kind of an arc motion. now imagine that same movement but with the heel of each hand striking either side of the head.

i hope that makes sense.

this is usually followed by going straight into the clinch. still leaves your face open, but not for as long.
    where's my beer?

Going back to the cupped or double cupped ear drum strike.

I just wanted to make people aware of how dangerous this is.

My wife, then girlfriend slapped me in the ear for teasing her and ruptured my eardrum a few years ago.

My hearing in that ear is impaired as a result.

Particularly serious as I'm a musician and depend on my ears for my work.

Don't play with this.
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    OMG, some body got a DNA sample from the burnt carcass of the last dead horse, separated the live cells, cloned another horse, watched it grow, let it come to maturity and then
    PROCEEDED TO BEAT IT TO DEATH , AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

ok, so we know that cupping the hand is essential since you actually were hurt by it.
    Since if someone attacks me, I am most certainly going to try to hurt him.

am i missing some underlying sarcasim?
    where's my beer?