Thread: att. david peterson

att. david peterson

hi david

haven't really had a good chance to speak to bill yet so i was just wondering how the training went on the weekend and what your thoughts on it were. also how did you think the boys from newie performed.

anyways, i hope fun was had by all and i look foward to hearing your thoughts on it.

vts
    [disclaimer- i am about to be rude, antagonistic & terribly offensive- but i love ya's all]

Hi Anthony
    Hows things mate?
    I hope you are well.
    I'm guessing by your post that DP was visiting Bill up at Newcastle which i would have loved to have gone to.... that'll teach me for not speakin g to Bill for a long time.
    If the above is correct is DP visiting the Sydney branches, i'd really like to meet him
    cheers
    Glenn

hi glenn

no, bill and some of the guys actually went down to what i think they called the 'border incident' on the n.s.w. victorain border, it also involed john smith, who is a wong student from woollongong if i rember rightly.

vts
    [disclaimer- i am about to be rude, antagonistic & terribly offensive- but i love ya's all]

Hi Vingtsunstudent.

I wrote an e-mail to you long time ago. What happend? I haven't seen your posts for a long time either.

Regards,

vt108

Alright vts! How the devil are you?

Going to Hong Kong in two weeks, I heard that Bill may be there at that time also. You going this year?
    Your lineage may vary.

Thumbs up The Border Incident

Hi Guys!

The "Border Incident" was, IMHO, a great success in many ways. First of all, it was in its own small way, a history-making occasion, being that it was the very first time that an opportunity had arisen for all WSLVT family schools in Australia to get together en masse....that in itself was a huge coup for all concerned. Secondly, it provided an open forum for all attendees to ask questions on a wide range of topics in the presence of five teachers of the WSLVT system with many years of experience under their collective belts (Bill Dowding, Enzo Verratti, John Smith, Terry Hayden and yours truly)....the result of this was the chance to pool knowledge, compare ideas and experiences and gain an even greater insight into the potential of the legacy that Wong Sifu has left to us. Thirdly, and perhaps most importantly, it provided the opportunity for everyone concerned to meet on neutral territory with a common goal for the pursuit of understanding and excellence, hence there were no ego problems, lots of hard training without injury, and great friendships begun or enhanced. In short, it was a bloody good weekend and I for one was proud to be associated with it and hope that my small input into the proceedings was useful to all who came along. I would like to personally thank all of the gentleman named above for their input, especially Enzo & John who did so much to organise the event, and I offer my sincere thanks and congratulations to everyone who attended for the way in which they participated in the spirit of which we had all hoped for. I can't wait for the "Border Incident Reloaded"
    DMP

as always david
    good work
    if you every come back to the states let me know , to this day i am still useing the information you shared with me , an endless string of gems
    be well
    ernie
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Hi David
    Does eveyone that attends have to be a WSL student?
    If not i'd be interested in any further seminars
    regards
    Glenn
    ps... incidentally im an old mate of Bill Dowdings

Hello Glen,

As a matter of fact, we are all always happy to exchange ideas and experiences with anyone, however on this occasion, we deliberately made the "Border Incident" a WSLVT devotee only event. This helped to ensure that it served its main purpose, which was to unify our own Aussie Family and create lasting bonds "in-house" so-to-speak. Next time we might extend the invitation to non-WSL groups
    DMP

hi guys,

all i'll say is sorry for the late replies and that i really hate computers, it blew up again and have just got back online.

anyways, thanks david. i have spoken to bill and it sounded like you all had a blast.

vt108, how are you my friend? and no i didn't get your e-mail. if you still wish to you know can try and write me anytime. i hope all is well with you.

Frank Exchange, and hows things with you? bill leaves for hong kong tomorrow, so i'd say you'll be catching up with him over there at some stage.

talk to you all soon hopefully

regards
    vts

Stories

We are currently trying to gather stories from all the schools that attended the border incident.

I will provide details when these stories are available so you can read what everybody thought of the weekend.