Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - George Bush, more reasons to hate him

Personally I agreed with V. Putin - Saddam was an @ss and a danger, but at least he wasn't a Muslim fanatic - he disliked them as much as we did.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

all this begs the question...

How can you have any putin if you dont eat your meat?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

it's better than ass marinade
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Monkeyslap, at some point, it ceases to be UK's bull**** anymore, and it becomes our bull****, with our own spin on it.

Really, I'm not saying to consider anyone's view. I'm saying that I think the present tactic is inane because of our very nature as a country, as you alluded before. In order to do what you are inferring, we would not only need to take Iraq and make it truly ours/friendly to an extreme, but then we would need to force fundamental changes in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, etc. and considering our involvement in Israel, the only way I see this happening is by force, except I don't see it, because we as a nation don't function that way. Perhaps the WWII generation or their like, a group who actually benefitted greatly from joining the military, where joining meant three square and opportunity, neither of which they necessarily would have gotten without; but the Americans you have today are a different people, with different advantages and disadvantages. To make a plan that requires an army you cannot hope to form is not good planning.

I really hope I'm incorrect about the planning, but it really, in some ways, seems like that's the plan- make a war that requires something we don't have. That doesn't lead to victory.

And as far as hate toward us, I agree that's a problem, but again, I never said "understand them" other than my comment about understanding the viewpoint of their religion, which someone has to in order to find ways to force diplomacy if the opportunity presents itself and/or conduct economic warfare in a muslim environment, which is a major off topic from the Iraqi issue, imo. Soldiers need not understand the enemies culture, spies and planners must.

Again, if it were primarily about terrorism, we wouldn't be invading Iraq, we'd be invading another middle eastern country, unless Iraq is just a staging point to reach bigger fish, in which case we're idiots for not engaging more allies to the task, because we cannot do it with just us and the UK, because we're not what we once were, nor should we be.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Sorry monkey, didn't see your last post. I follow. Hussein's government did have that advantage for us, and was stable. That's why it seems to me that this either has nothing to do with muslim terrorists, or is part of a larger plan that involves the sudden resurrection of the WWII Americans. Which would be okay, except my grandfather would be pretty ****ed to have his rest disturbed by a republican.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Poop is sexy

Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
    Poop is sexy
    That belongs on LUE.
    Shut up and train.

LUEsers unite

Angry

Fuck that you racist! Don't talk down the poop mutherfucker
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Angry

bush is an assbiting war-monger who is killing America's reputation. We went from the protectors of the world to well-funded terrorists. He's wasted billions and billions of dollars on 2 seperate wars that did not produce what he promised:
    1. Osama Bin Laden
    2. Saddam Hussien
    If neither were apprehended, then what the **** were we fighting for? And why do I have to pay for this fine-tuned ****-up's war? Because of this ****bird, I have to pay more for school and earn less. All the Clinton and bush comparisons are irrelivant. Clinton didn't plunge our country into debt, he didn't needlessly start wars, and he didn't cheat (as bad?) to get into office.

Everyone sing it together.
    (to the tune of "Proud to be an American")
    I'm ashamed to be an American.
    In a land that was built by slaves.
    And I won't forget the men who fight
    in a richman's war.
    so I shamefully sit down
    and pray for a better day.
    when bush is outta office.
    and we can mend our broken ties
    GOD HELP THE USA!
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I didnt write this, I just found it online and wanted to see what everyone thought of it especially these parts.

I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making Texas the most polluted state in the Union
    During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America
    I set the record for the most executions by any Governor in American history..
    This includes executing RETARDED people. He must find that job really hard as he is a "born again christian"

I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one year period.
    Before he was even in office we knew that the economy was going down the tubes, so why not take a ton of vacations? That should solve it.

I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any president in US history.
    Does anyone know anything about this?

I set the record for least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television
    This is most likely because he talks like a 6th grader. You ever notice that in all his speeches that he always has the same "sh!t-eating" grin on? It always makes me laugh.

I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people) shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
    This kind of says something....that I am doing something WRONG.

I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the Human Rights Commission
    I withdrew the US from the World Court of Law
    I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war" detainees) and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.
    Somalia should not even be brought up as a point for any reason because:
    A: It was not our war, we had no place being there
    B: We Slaughtered THOUSANDS of men, women and children in our campain. Sure losing Americans in combat is sad, but think of how many lives were lost on the opposing side. Go America

*sings*
    Shut up and train.

LUEsers unite

Originally posted by templefist
    I didnt write this, I just found it online and wanted to see what everyone thought of it especially these parts.

This includes executing RETARDED people. He must find that job really hard as he is a "born again christian"
    I was not aware that he was on a jury or was the judge that imposed the sentance. If he was not, then he was following the law.

Before he was even in office we knew that the economy was going down the tubes, so why not take a ton of vacations? That should solve it.

Does anyone know anything about this?

This is most likely because he talks like a 6th grader. You ever notice that in all his speeches that he always has the same "sh!t-eating" grin on? It always makes me laugh.

This kind of says something....that I am doing something WRONG.
    He didn't make millions being stupid. And unlike gore, didn't ask for a recount for only the counties that he won. That really was stupid as it wasted what little time he had to challenge the count. gore should have known that it was going to be thrown out.

Somalia should not even be brought up as a point for any reason because:
    A: It was not our war, we had no place being there
    B: We Slaughtered THOUSANDS of men, women and children in our campain. Sure losing Americans in combat is sad, but think of how many lives were lost on the opposing side. Go America
    We were there to prevent the starvation of the people. George Herbert Walker Bush, the elder Bush, could not stand by as the rest of the world watch people dying from hunger. clinton, however, changed the objective to one of trying to capture the warlords. The milatary informed him that it was not over there for that mission and lack the tools. He did not let them have the Abrams. One of the things that could have saved us from losing those fine men. And running out of Somalia is one of the points that is used to attack the USA now.
    Does anyone remember what country it was that tried to had over bin laden to the USA but clinton was scared to take him? Or that later he sent a few cruise missles into some empty tents in A***anstan? This just built bin laden up in some Arabs minds.
    Hey, if you don't like Bush it is ok. I just think we would be in a world of hurt without him in office during the attacks. LOL, can you imagine bumper stickers with WWGD ? for gore? Our country may have been in one heck of a mess.

Thumbs down

Bu$h sucks
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

Originally posted by Bluesman

We were there to prevent the starvation of the people. George Herbert Walker Bush, the elder Bush, could not stand by as the rest of the world watch people dying from hunger. clinton, however, changed the objective to one of trying to capture the warlords. The milatary informed him that it was not over there for that mission and lack the tools. He did not let them have the Abrams. One of the things that could have saved us from losing those fine men. And running out of Somalia is one of the points that is used to attack the USA now.
    Does anyone remember what country it was that tried to had over bin laden to the USA but clinton was scared to take him? Or that later he sent a few cruise missles into some empty tents in A***anstan? This just built bin laden up in some Arabs minds.
    Hey, if you don't like Bush it is ok. I just think we would be in a world of hurt without him in office during the attacks. LOL, can you imagine bumper stickers with WWGD ? for gore? Our country may have been in one heck of a mess.
    From what I read in the book Blackhawk Down, the streets in Mogadishu are so tight that even if they'd had the tanks they could not have completed the mission - that is why helicopters were used, and why the rescue mission took so long to get there.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.