Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Taekwondo and Southern Styled Kungfu

Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    People from Southern Kung Fu have a habit of hiding behind the goktimus banner when they are in trouble as their argument fails. It's like you think that your goktimus would protect you.
    Heheheh... argument where? There is never any intelligent argumentation when you're around ego.

Anton:
    You have let your words entrap you as would your techniques against northern kung fu.
    Why do I need to waste precious wit and energy when someone like nofx saves me all that time by posting your site? My words have not trapped me at all. WHo needs words when we've got pictures.

....blah..blah... egotistical drivel... blah blah... please don't aspire to more than being a crop harvester.
    A crop harvester is a powerful machine and the cause of many workplace-related injuries (including lost limbs) and countless lawsuits. Obviously you have not seen my Southern Combine-harvester-fist form.
    The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

. . .

. . . Royce would choke him out.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

anton:

Please don't assume I have given you the credit that your argument is intellegent. As i said I just know what you do when it fails and that is to hide behind your savior goktimus.

So when you're lost for words, you bring out the pictures I see. btw that's not my web site.

Yes stupid farmers stick their heads in crop harvesters. They must have over-rated their suthern kung fu.

Vash:

You can continue hanging your head in shame.

Ego I seriously suggest you do some proper research on the Chinese military the majority of Chinese soldiers were recruited from the peasant farmer classes North and South.
    That also includes a few of their generals and other officers who worked their way up the ranks.
    "Ira furor brevis est !"
    ====================;;;;<>
    I didn't want fries with that or even soda doesn't any one in this dam country ever listen.

Vash:

You can continue hanging your head in shame.
    Two things . . .

One: Extrordinaire is misspelled in your name.

Two: Royce would choke TKD out.

OOOOOOOOO!!! 0nW3eD!
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

But goktimus, uh I mean Ego, is the world's most bestest Taekwondo guy, in like...the world, ya know? I bet he's even got a green belt and everything, heh, heh, heh.
    Yo, goktimus, I mean Ego, you look like a ballet dancer in your pics. I hear you guys really stand around on one leg with your wrists limp waiting for someone to attack you (well, that's what you're doing in your photos anyway ). Nice spinning ballet kick you're doing there LOL!
    Last edited by cerebus; 11-30-2003 at 08:03 PM.

This whole discussion has moved from petty to downright silly. If a mod does support these types of arguments, then he or she is not doing much credit to this board.

Drake~
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

alecM,

Oviously the military does it recruitment from some where and they get trained to be soldiers. Prior to becoming a soldier they could be farmers, doctors, silk merchants, male prostitutes what ever! It is the training that makes the difference. Southern farmers who haven't been to the military learn styles like wing chun.

Vash,

No its not, my name is not mispeled. Who's royce, is he you bigger brother from head locks you till you black out.

cerebus,

TKD is a great style. It gets much more lift than southern kung fu. What would you do when an ax kick comes crushing down on to you and you're unable to move because of poor footwork. Greenbelt in TKD is worth 5 years in southern kungfu.

Drake,

I agree, this post is petty and silly. But this is southern kungfu is all about. It is one of the most widely read and well responded todate. I am giving stupid farmers what they can understand and that includes you.

You know the southern kung fu community is running low on arguments when they bring out goktimus the whipping boy. Quite franky, I find the goktimus site quite funny and sad. So whip him as much as you like, he aint Ego.

alecM,

Drake,

I agree, this post is petty and silly. But this is southern kungfu is all about. It is one of the most widely read and well responded todate. I am giving stupid farmers what they can understand and that includes you.

Pot...kettle...black...

Drake~
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Talking

Vash,

No its not, my name is not mispeled. Who's royce, is he you bigger brother from head locks you till you black out.
    Welcome to the real world goktimus. In the real world you are not a Northern kung fu master called Ego_Extrodinaire - in fact that is NOT your real name, but an alias you made up (and misspelled - duh "extraordinaire") and later convinced yourself was your name. In the real world you are a geeky kid who has a green belt in TKD, and knows virtually nothing of Chinese martial arts. However your success in the real world thus far has been nonexistant. Your social ineptitude is evidenced by the ugliness of your ex-girlfriend - that is if she is real. So you pursue escapist pastimes such as role playing games or retreating to a forum devoted to a topic you know virtually nothing about and trying to annoy people, in order to at least get a reaction os some sort from someone else - something that escapes you in real life. Here you find comfort in the fact that your arguments seem to defeat those of the people around you - however you do not realise that everyone who has been around here long enough to know you for what you are doesn't even attempt to argue with you... they are in fact humouring you and playing with you, and baiting you to troll more by perpetuating the silly game you began. No-one attempts to put an argument before you because they realise that you are a troll and arguing with a troll is futile (see GDA'a avatar and custom status). This is the real world Goktimus, a world you have created... (guess you should've taken the green pill eh?).

PS - Vash is corect: ROyce Gracie would choke you out... ooowwned
    Last edited by anton; 12-01-2003 at 05:42 PM.
    The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

LOL! Anton has used his Southern Kung Fu sweeping leg maneuver upon the correct, followed by a downward Hung Gar iron palm to it's chest and is grimly watching it's life ebb away . Yo, goktimus ego, go do some "kicks only" Olympic style sparring in your weak-azz "walking stance" heh, heh . Trolls should remain under the bridge .

Drake,

You stupid farmer. cows...go...mooo

Anton,

You've said alot to justify what you think is my fantasy or is it to justify your own reality. Here you've created an imaginary ego. In your mind you hope he is goktimus, or he is a geek or a green belt tae kwon do. Don't be frightened little boy, the "troll" you fret about is in your mind, but don't go around picking fights, the practicality of southern kung fu is also make belief.

cerebus,

Anton is a sick little puppy, stop giving him ideas, he might think that he can pick on other kids in the playground. You might have been watching too many Shaw Brothers movies.

C'mon Kelvy...

Would you stop trying to pretend you are something of significance.

Your lame a$$, postures all out of balance and unable to issue power speaks for themselves.

Ego, your ignorance is as large as your ***** is small.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

I mean this isn't even amusing anymore. The guy is a complete moron, and seriously disturbed to boot. This is a guy who pretends to be in a wheelchair and then fantasises about sponge baths! He brings nothing remotely meaningful to the table and just sounds like a broken record (a bad one at that). To make it even worse, he's a high school languages teacher! This man must PAY!!!!!!!!
    Bonjour! Je m'appelle Ben!!! J'ai douze ans!!!!!!!!!! DIE M*****F*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sorry, where was I?
    Anyway, how about something meaningful Ego? How is the southern Mantis in a wheelchair working out? Do you do Jook Lum, Chow Gar or a less well known lineage? What forms have you learned? What modifications have you had to make? What are the attack and defence principles of your system? Also, what Choy Li Fut forms did you learn before you stopped training in it?
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk