Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Taekwondo and Southern Styled Kungfu

Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    Drake,

Don't blame the brave citizens of United States for voting our President in. At least they did what they believed. So what does that make you, someone who is in the arm forces serving out the policies that you don't belief in. The word hyprocite comes to mind. Surely a smart man like you in army intellegence could have figured that out.

As for me, I was a private and later a platoon leader. I went to nam to kill charlies and kill charlies I did. I was a big guy so they gave me a big gun and I killed lots of Charlies.

Why on earth are you speaking as if I said what you said? You were the one blasting the pres, not me. Since you'd like to speak of my personal views of the pres, allow me to point out that I'm not in disagreement of what he does and has done. If you ever truly were military, you'd know the phrase "It's not ours to question why, only to do and die." The words presumptuous and confused come to mind.
    I don't think you were ever in the military. And I don't like liars.
    And FYI: *hypocrite, *intelligence, and most importantly, ARMED forces. Whether you like it or not, poor spelling does reflect on you.
    Oh, and Ego... I'm done with you... dismissed.

Drake~
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

hey everybody, today is ego's birthday!! (supposedly)
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

TigerHand,

The link doen't work, be more careful in your research before drawing conclusions.

Drake,

So now you're going back to "It's not my bizzo to question.....". Let me tell you this, I have the luxuary to think now that I'm out of the armed forces. Maybe when you're discharged you'll come to the same conclusion. Till then, carry on taking your marching orders from the Pres. You can't dismiss me, I've already already been honourably discharged.

As for my poor spelling, I was never one to get my message across with words when I was in nam or when I did kung fu.

SevenStar,

That's very touching that you remembered. I've been feeling down these last few days as people on this forum have been rather unkind. My emotion has been hurt, where's the duty of care, let alone the xmas spirit.

Heh, heh. Oh Goktimus Ego, you're so SMURFY!!

ok go to bottom, trying the link
    Last edited by TIger Hand; 12-06-2003 at 05:43 AM.

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...?threadid=6107

This is where Limp D!ck kelvin, turns from Goktimus to Ego.

True comedy, you are kelvy.
    Last edited by TIger Hand; 12-06-2003 at 05:45 AM.

Ego said
    As for me, I was a private and later a platoon leader. I went to nam to kill charlies and kill charlies I did. I was a big guy so they gave me a big gun and I killed lots of Charlies.

According to your profile you were born December 5 1960, yet more lies and deception.
    "Ira furor brevis est !"
    ====================;;;;<>
    I didn't want fries with that or even soda doesn't any one in this dam country ever listen.

He also said to me he lives in New Jersey, and goes to New York city often; But yet can't name one street in either states.

Hahaha....oh my, he is so idiotic I can't help but keep laughing.

Cerebus:

I hate smurfs

Tigerhand:

I'm sure you would have read that post many times. For the benefit of us all, point exactly to where that transformation take place. We know that the Hung Gar kung fu you train has a fixation on the shape of one's hand, replacing that shape with another, you call it a new animal style.

alecM:

Your jealous that you couldn't be born in a time of war or have the guts to fight one. I can proudly say that I helped make the world a better place. I was born bad a natural born killer. g@d d@mn charlies. Now I'm educating you all on the deficiencies of southern kung fu.

Ego if you were born in 1960 you were too young to fight in the Vietnam war, which ended in 1975, you were only 15 years of age, and direct U.S. involvement was between 1961-72 and for you to make light of some thing like this just shows how much of a sick b@$t@rd you are considering the people who died in that war, not only the soldiers but also the civilians.
    "Ira furor brevis est !"
    I didn't want fries with that or even soda doesn't any one in this dam country ever listen.

Ego: you ARE a Smurf!

alecM,

You can believe that I've a) lied about my age then or b) lied about my age now. Either way my concience is clear because I lied for truth and justice. I will not talk about classsified details about my missions here but hear this, all there were alot of combatants who appeared like civilians and we did our best to keep colaterial damage to the absolute minimal. We are a professional outfit and conduct our affairs with pride and honor. Understand this before you mouth of acquisitions again you southern farmer.

You should know that Drake who is probably in army intellegence but without the mandate to think has stopped posting because he agrees with me. I can, have and will talk any southern poster into submission on this forum.

cerebus

I hate smurfs. g@d d@mn smurfs.

Ego you lied because you are a liar with no credibility what so ever pure and simple.
    "Ira furor brevis est !"

Ego, my nationality should be important to you because I'm from a nation of farmers that conquered half the world (we even beat your precious northern Chinese regulars on several occasions).
    Oh, and you are a smurf.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

My Splashing Hands & Shuai Chiao will destroy TKD!
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest