Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bouncing stretching and weight training

i'm saying chinese methods are relative to what they are doing.....soccer has begun to adapte this type of training (and i dont mean forms and kung-fu), and made the training more relative to what they do to.
    Ah. Thanks for the clarification. It seems I misunderstood you.

Or, alternately, you need a bloody ****ing style manual and better thought organization.

**** off. I hope nobody actually pays you for personal training. Saddest mistake of their lives.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Originally posted by Merryprankster

Ah. Thanks for the clarification. It seems I misunderstood you.

Or, alternately, you need a bloody ****ing style manual and better thought organization.

**** off. I hope nobody actually pays you for personal training. Saddest mistake of their lives.
    LOL.

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching