Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: serious question about taoist sexual alchemy?

woliveri

Greetings..

Hi Bill.. Your analogy of "ice, water, steam" is appropriate, my intent was to point to the physical apparatus of that "transmutation".. i recommend a site that has much good info on these issues.. Sivasakti.com.. look under the topic 'transmutation".. There exists a physical path in the semen retention that must be understood in order for the QiGong to be effective.. Mantak Chia has some good info, too.. but, you have to weed out the "new-age" hype to get at the good stuff.. As i understand it, the millions of "sparks of life" contained in the semen are released through transmutation and guided to enhance our Qi through discipline (QiGong)..

As for Karma (consequence) you are on the money, once set in motion it no longer needs our attention.. we are better served "in the moment" than in the past.. our greatest distractions are past and future, dwelling on those, we miss the only moment we actually exist, Now.. He77, is a concept derived from ritualistic cultural misinterpretations of Yin/Yang, a control mechanism which Pavlov would understand..

Happy New Year, and may you succeed at all your endeavors..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Stacey Guest
    Qi gong, Qi gong, Qi gong.

practice twice daily, and also work on horse stance....constantly.

when you can be comfortable and peacefull after ten minutes low...you can have sex as long as you want (8 hours for me) and enjoy multiple orgasms without ejaculating. Nothing mystical, something that many 8 step mantis students enjoy as one of many good side effects of proper training.