Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Rise/Sink/Open/Close

Originally posted by yylee

Regarding the crossbow, Hendrik seems to think that it is a symbolic bow. I guess in reality things may not work like a leather strap with snapping energy from both ends.

BTW, how do you know the spine is lined up probably? One may be very relax on their shoulders, but without lining up the head with the spine IMHO the structure is still not complete.
    It is a symbolic trying to describe a few things. If one shows you how to generate the vertical wave to shoot the horizontal one, you will agree that is just a symbolic stuffs but the symbolic applied toward the understanding and fine tune.

Lots of time, the old chinese shows how things work before describe the symbolic. ------Having the baby and know the gendel before giving her a name.

This is a taboo or we can comment of the political nature of the Chinese tradition in different way. The indoor student was shown and the non indoor will never see. So, both will talk about the symbol.. theory but the exdoor never see and might never attain it for the whole life.

head and spine alignment is not difficult at all. with this understanding, again one can scan the structure integrity with one scan. So, take a picture while people doing chi sau. one scan will see which one's structure has been broken ....

hope that when I speak in plain english in lay man term and not those Crptic stanzas the ancestors doesnt have a headache on my renegate behavior.

Just some thought.
    Last edited by Phenix; 02-19-2004 at 09:27 PM.

Originally posted by Phenix

head and spine alignment is not difficult at all. with this understanding, again one can scan the structure integrity with one scan. So, take a picture while people doing chi sau. one scan will see which one's structure has been broken ....
    True, Chi Sau is about dealing with distractions right? Observing others is easy, doing it with your own two hands is a different story. Besides, if you can master the alignment details you can easily scan others' structural integrity (sounds like StarTrek?), otherwise without the mastery you are still guessing. How straight IS straight? How relax IS relax? What's the monitoring criteria?

Hahaha, YY

See, you tell the ancestors not to come into my dream and I will tell you the honest truth.

Look, without a monitoring system how the heck one is going to know what is proper or not?

So, that monitoring system is the one, one uses to scan others, why? because one build intuition with it.

Starts with SLT, as I mention before. The "haaa" is let it sinking inward instead of outward blowing... there are lots of details there.....

BTW, Haaa is that sinking in the 12post and tiger steps. using the reverse you can sink qi to Dantien, not blowing. that will cause stagnation in chest. when people Ki-ai. if they make this mistake. they are shouthing instead of sink qi to dantien.

late Cho hong-choy was teasing me when i do tenso with ki-ai on not be able to sink qi down.

Sensing is a monitoring system. and one needs to know what is sensed. otherwise, it is just a vague stuffs about sensing. similar to give you a 1000x telescope and ask you to look at the big dipper without telling you which direction to look. can check for light intensity with a thermal meter. doesnt make sense at all. Hahahaha

Better shut up now. otherwise, the ancestors are going to pound my head tonight.

Hey, Yee doesnt work. hahahaha. it tense you up when you see Diaz. just do this, visual or imaging you and Diaz already talked....

simulate that and sure when you meet her everything will be just fine. otherwise, you can keep your NIm Lap but become a dummy when you see Diaz. try it. why are you become a dummy? because in your intention or nim, your intention is only to see her. so what is next? the intention dont know. so it stuck.

Some drunk thought.
    Last edited by Phenix; 02-19-2004 at 10:06 PM.

Originally posted by Phenix

you can keep your NIm Lap but become a dummy when you see Diaz. try it. why are you become a dummy? because in your intention or nim, your intention is only to see her. so what is next? the intention dont know. so it stuck.
    Next time try Lap Nim and in your Nim Tau your go "Everything thing I do, I do it 4 U" (Brian Adams), then see what happens when you see Diaz.

Originally posted by yylee

Next time try Lap Nim and in your Nim Tau your go "Everything thing I do, I do it 4 U" (Brian Adams), then see what happens when you see Diaz.
    You are using imaginary now. hahaha

intention is a single command execution.
    imaginary is an internal on cpu dram page swap instructions routine.