Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The time to hold back and the time destroy your opponent

Originally posted by SevenStar
    could you take out tyson?
    Yes in a street fight, but no by just boxing. I have carefully taken the replies and thoughts aimed at me on this website with careful consideration and hvae decided that thier maybe no first hand exerinced combatants here considering the fact that i am too mature to answer in such away that would make me a complete Jack azz. I'll just say to all that think I may be some "troll". That reading a book on martial arts doesn't mean you know it. Though some teachings of it on tape are very discriptive.

Now, if your an old dude ranking on a 17 year old you have your own problems to deal with. I've settled my spirit in Understanding and Training.
    Also I dont care how tough you are if you leave your self open to multiple jabs or to any attack against an experinced fighter your basically asking for a mighty whooping Iron Mike or not.

So if you're not clocking 80 mph kicks and punches then Ok most likely youre not ready for me.
    And I have also considered going against the code and competing.
    i've listed my styles and moves sepratly after they were revealed to me by my master and I have enough knowledge to be a sifu.

Now if I never show up again I'm busy doing what I should always be doing, Training and Studying to be the best I can.

See ya in the funny papers.
    Style is only defined by the limitations of a system of fighting and defending. So when in medatation ask yourself not "what are the weaknesses of thine enemy" but rather so what are your own weaknesses

Please don't leave, Ironwind! We need your 17 yr old, strongest guy on the forum, sifu-level techniques!

If you ever do get to fight Tyson, let us know on the forum when it's coming up. Not in a street fight, but Tyson's in K1 now, so maybe K1 rules/competition. I wanna see him demolish you on pay-per-view.

As to the troll bit, well, you do come across as a troll. I mean, you come on here with a reasonable question, then follow up with how you're stronger than everyone here and can beat up Tyson, while being afraid of an unknown monk in another thread. WTF?! The "reading a book" comment - who's that targeted at? I don't read MA books. I learn MA.

Lastly, after reviewing the thread, even though you "have enough knowledge to be a sifu", you don't have the mental side right.

Talking about destroying your opponent:

Originally posted by Ironwind
    It's just hard to stop..........
    It feels good.
    It's like my version sexual contact.
    I think I'm addicted to power or something now that i think about it more.

I think i might need a pummel patch or something.

I dont start fights, they come, and I feel while I'm fighting I'm giving what they diserve...................

Oops.

Iv'e been punishing my opponents for sins they might not have commited against me.
    etc.

Of course, I may be wrong about everything. You may, at 17, be freakishly strong with unnatural skill and a psychotic mindset. No-one in the world can defeat you. If so, my original post stands. You'll probably end up in the big house.

This is quite funny, you're pretty self-assured Ironwind thinking you can beat Iron Mike.

You know yeah I brag when given the proper information of an opponent. I'm not supposed to brag and I know it, that's part of the mental thing.
    But, I'm not just training on my physical I'm also training my mental, trying to mature.
    Sorry for all the attitude.
    Trolling yeah I do tend to play the background, but whatever I'll be here when I can. When I'm completely bored.
    Style is only defined by the limitations of a system of fighting and defending. So when in medatation ask yourself not "what are the weaknesses of thine enemy" but rather so what are your own weaknesses

Originally posted by Ironwind

Yes in a street fight, but no by just boxing. I have carefully taken the replies and thoughts aimed at me on this website with careful consideration and hvae decided that thier maybe no first hand exerinced combatants here considering the fact that i am too mature to answer in such away that would make me a complete Jack azz. I'll just say to all that think I may be some "troll". That reading a book on martial arts doesn't mean you know it. Though some teachings of it on tape are very discriptive.

Now, if your an old dude ranking on a 17 year old you have your own problems to deal with. I've settled my spirit in Understanding and Training.
    Also I dont care how tough you are if you leave your self open to multiple jabs or to any attack against an experinced fighter your basically asking for a mighty whooping Iron Mike or not.

So if you're not clocking 80 mph kicks and punches then Ok most likely youre not ready for me.
    And I have also considered going against the code and competing.
    i've listed my styles and moves sepratly after they were revealed to me by my master and I have enough knowledge to be a sifu.

Now if I never show up again I'm busy doing what I should always be doing, Training and Studying to be the best I can.

See ya in the funny papers.
    I don't think you're a troll, but if you think you can take tyson anywhere, you are deluded. Go against "the code" and compete. If you are half as good as you claim, then the CMA world needs you. in the meantime, I'll continue with my MT, judo and bjj, going with "the code" and competing.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I will eventually compete when I have reached a point where I think I can't improve anymore in the techniques I already know.
    Seven Star, Thanks for the intrest.

I'm 17 now, I'll try an join one of these fighting tournaments in Two Years. A little less than one til I'm 18 and the other for my training I've been slipping, during my absence I've been getting on the ball.

Well I've gotta get to sleep.

Talk to you later

I've gotta real intresting story in the future for another thread

I get my butt whooped in it

Won't you be glad to hear how it happens.

Jackie Chan can beat up Mike Tyson, and I can beat up Jackie Chan. Ergo, I can beat up Mike Tyson...so there.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Dear Beloved Readers:

Anyone that thinks that, at 17 years of age, they can beat Mike Tyson clearly does not have a grip on the reality of the speed and power that is brought forth by boxing combatants. There are very very few people in this world, boxers, martial artists or otherwise, that could beat Mike Tyson. To do so may require extraordinary techniques like the Cinnabar Palm or an ancient technique that is just resurfacing publicly; the phoenix fire-eye technique, whereby the practitioner can actually shoot fireballs from their eyes!

Sincerely,

dimmakseminar
    Last edited by dimmakseminar; 03-05-2004 at 08:17 AM.

Royce could choke him out!
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

Originally posted by dimmakseminar
    Dear Beloved Readers:

Anyone that thinks that, at 17 years of age, they can beat Mike Tyson clearly does not have a grip on the reality of the speed and power that is brought forth by boxing combatants. There are very very few people in this world, boxers, martial artists or otherwise, that could beat Mike Tyson. To do so may require extraordinary techniques like the Cinnabar Palm or an ancient technique that is just resurfacing publicly; the phoenix fire-eye technique, whereby the practitioner can actually shoot fireballs from their eyes!

Sincerely,

dimmakseminar
    Apt statements, but you seem off your game.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Dear Mr. Vash:

If I have not been myself lately, it is solely due to the power of the Wushu Girl!

Sincerely,

dimmakseminar

Ah, I understand completely. Both my congratulations and condolences.

peace.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Originally posted by dimmakseminar
    Dear Beloved Readers:

Sincerely,

dimmakseminar
    A boxer like any other fighter can be good or bad. I'm not saying Tyson is bad but, he did lose to Lenox Lewis and Couldn't finish the fight with Holyfield. Now a Boxer I would be worried about is Roy Jones Jr.
    He once knocked a dude out with a stomach blow in the first round. That also could have been result of lousy training on the losers side but I doubt it.
    Mike is just to slow and he does'nt box as much as he street brawls. Even then his technique is only OK. If Seven Star went against Tyson who would win. Boxer vs. Karate Practitioner is nothe fight thats happening it is the minds that battle with the bodies as weapons. If Mike over swings like he tends to do sometimes and 7* avoids him then while moving aside or ducking he can dliver a vital blow somewhere on tysons body. Also imagine Lily Loa vs. Mike Tyson. I think Lily would win because of her technique, and system of fighting in addition to her footwork.
    Tyson is a human like any other human. If he swings a punch his own force can be used against him. The only way Tyson would be unbeatable is if he never faught otherwise thier is a chance that Tyson could lose to his opponent, age 17 or 70.