Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: any martial artist girls in southern california want to hang out?

Sevenstar

I dunno whether to delete this thread or laugh about it...
    I had the same dilemna. In the end, I figured what harm in it and if KFSSchaosmaster does manage to hook up it would be good for the forum. We'll see. No snickering until he's had his fair shot at the "18-20 yeard old girl"...

but if he never connects, we can have a laugh riot at his expense.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Kung fu is defiantly the place for hot chicks…

We have a big kung fu school in terms of premises. Our building used to be an old health club so we have some extra enclosed studios (old Aerobic studios). We offer Taebo there to supplement our income and one of the studios we rent out the a very erotic erm I mean exotic girl who teaches belly dancing. Needless to say, the guys in our school has never complained about the lovely ladies who often distract our kung fu sessions when their classes end.

I can offer to set up a web cam should the need arise ……

How long is a fair shot? I can't hold the snickering back much longer........

Peace!
    Zvika

Re: Kung fu is defiantly the place for hot chicks…

Originally posted by Eddie
    We have a big kung fu school in terms of premises. Our building used to be an old health club so we have some extra enclosed studios (old Aerobic studios). We offer Taebo there to supplement our income and one of the studios we rent out the a very erotic erm I mean exotic girl who teaches belly dancing. Needless to say, the guys in our school has never complained about the lovely ladies who often distract our kung fu sessions when their classes end.

I can offer to set up a web cam should the need arise ……
    Should the need arise?!

Pictures, NOW!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

darn... i'm not in cali, i'm not 18-20, and i probably would smoke and drink if we hung out.

waitaminute...

hey gene, can i put up my own personal???
    East River Dragon Style, Lam Family
    東河龍形 - 林家拳, 林志平,師傅

Luke 22:36 - Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Just wanted to throw that in for you anti-martial arts jesus freaks.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Come on guys, give the kid a break.
    If he wants to try and hook up here, it really isn't nice to make fun of his attempt. Can you imagine the courage he has to draw up to post a message like this ?

Don't laugh, if he is unsuccessful, it is more a tragedy than a comedy.

Kid, if you want better places to hook up with MA ladies, PM me and I will give you a better link.

Most of the female members here on KFM are already occupied

Originally posted by Chinwoo-er

Most of the female members here on KFM are already occupied
    really? ****!! i guess i should stop hunting in the spots i hang. why not? i already stopped sh **** ting in them.
    East River Dragon Style, Lam Family
    東河龍形 - 林家拳, 林志平,師傅

Hmm.. Kung Lek,

"Jesus freaks" eh ? Some people might take offense to that I would think...

You should stick to pretending you know Hung Gar, and avoid the derogatory comments toward religious groups I think... :P

bah. Let him be a heathen in peace!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by SevenStar
    bah. Let him be a heathen in peace!
    :werd: yo
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Originally posted by Chinwoo-er
    Don't laugh, if he is unsuccessful, it is more a tragedy than a comedy.
    "Comedy is tragedy happening to somebody else."

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

hey denali, are you one of those "martial arts hating" jesus freaks i mentioned? Because if you are, I totally meant to offend you.

I probably could recite more KJ red ink phrases from st mark's book than you while I practice my bridging anyway. lol

nerd
    Last edited by Kung Lek; 03-14-2004 at 09:11 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

so i wonder if this kid has had any luck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
    so i wonder if this kid has had any luck?
    how many girls do you know who would actually hang out on a kungfu forum instead of chatting on the phone amongst themselves?

I don't know any. I suspect his chances of meeting a girl on a kf forum is ZERO.