Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shuai Jiao Peeps...Question?

lkfmdc, did you study with that Ohio group? I think I kno who you are referring to. A bit ...

no one here is the martial arts police.. people learn on their own if they find a bad teacher, they ll figure it out , like they said buyer beware...
    If a pipe hits you and no one is around, would you make a sound?

I agree with most of that except the part about how people will figure it out, they won't mostly, most people will blindly follow a method no matter how much the truth smacks them in the face, it's said, but it's also true
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

If I see a phallacy in my art, I'll try and find something to supplement it and fill that gap. But if the drawbacks are defined enough, I'll leave. That was my situation with SD. I stuck with it, untill I found something else...regardless, how sh!te it is, I wasn't about to let myself get out of practice.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
    If I see a phallacy in my art, I'll try and find something to supplement it and fill that gap.
    How often do you see a phallus in yourself? Do you know kungfu cowboy?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Originally posted by PT-Kali
    heck ya, post'em before the commies (mods) on this board delete them!
    the commies delete and move non MA related stuff only.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

yeah, I am (censored) sure (edited) the (line delted) any (censored) that is not (edited) MA related (2 lines deleted)

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

no one here is the martial arts police.. people learn on their own if they find a bad teacher, they ll figure it out
    Sure, unless they start talking smack or causing damage to the martial community at large. I imaine school attendance would go up if you could show some people that what they are learning is fake and doesn't work, by using the actual stuff to win a fight.

Nah, I've met plenty of people who have dedicated thier entire lives to learning something that only ensures they will get thier azz whupped.

I don't care anymore. Don't have time. Caveat Emptor.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star