Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What if you were in Dawn of the Dead ?

What if you were in Dawn of the Dead ?

I think that whoever watched it would have had somet thought about what you are going to do in that situation ?

Surely. some of us here has a massive asenal at home.

So really, if you wake up one day, finding that zombies have taken over the streets, what would you do ?

I'd smear ketchup on my face and start to chase people around, munching on their heads. Maybe the zombies will mistake me for one of them until I find a fast car to run away.
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

I would take refuge in the Playboy Mansion. I might not survive there but I can sure find some creative ways to die. ;P
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

. . . wouldn't everyone in the playboy mansion be zombies? That counts as necrophelia, and no matter how sexy the dead body that wants to eat your brains, it's still a dead body that wants to eat your brains.

That having been said, I'd pull Milla Jovovich outta Resident Evil to protect me OrMichelle Rodriguez .
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

". . wouldn't everyone in the playboy mansion be zombies?"

Naw see I think the zombies are attracted to brains. You can bet that those chicks will be pretty low on the radar, in that regard.
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

Ah, I see. truly, your logic is admirable.

^ lol
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

I always think what I would do when I see Zombie movies. Funny thing
    I always thought that if I was in a movie like that I'd grab a sword and slice up people until I get tired and have to lock myself up somewhere and eat. Then I'd slice my way to find other whackos who's out killing zombies. Seriously, they move so slow it's almost redicolus. I don't care if there's 50 zomboz around you I say a guy with a sword could take out a whole bunch. That, and if you had a little group of ppl who backed you up with guns etc..
    It would be pretty fun I think

This leads to another deep question..
    If you kill a zombie is it dead? The zombie is a living dead so it shouldn't be killed, rather, another state of dead. If zombies kill zombies is it still murder? How can they smell brains if they are dead and infact have dead noses? Why can't I find my cell phone?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

So what are we going to arm ourselves with ?
    Surely, a sword would be a sidearm

Honestly, I don't think guns would be such a good option. Once you run out of rounds, you are done for.

Gwan Dao maybe ? Probably a trident for trusting in case you are in a situation where you need to push one away inside of decapitating him completely. I would personally prefer a zhan ma dao as the primary weapon. A broadsword as a sidearm for its hacking ability. And finally, maybe a pair of daggers to go into the zombie's temple in case they get that close.

I guess I would fortify myself inside a mall as well. Plenty of food and water.

Actually, forget all that.
    I am going to dig up my old bag of necromacy tools and take control of those zombies for myself. Then have them go do my bidding and conqour the world !!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's what I'd use:
    1. Saw'd off shotgun with shells filled with dimes
    2. Desert Eagle .50
    3. Broadsword
    4. ******* Sword
    5. Napalm cocktails
    6. Grenades
    7. Baseball bat with gutter nails through it
    8. A mace
    9. Land mines (I'd kick it on the porch, drinking a beer, watching zombies being blown up)
    10. Chainsaw
    11. RPG
    12. Kwan Dao
    13. and a broken beer bottle

Now my only problem would be carrying all that sh!t, but I'd have a blast (note the pun ) killing hordes of zombies.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Bah!

The cudgel of Isshinryu
    The sai of Isshinryu
    the tuifa of Isshinryu

will get my @$$ ate. I'm packing something that's big, powerful, and automatic like a mufuka.

haha, I think every guy thinks about this at one time or another.
    since i do all types of swordsmanships, I'd naturally have a sword or two as a main weapon.
    since we're talking somewhat sci-fi, i'd say the BEST weapon would be a lightsaber..... sigh, wish them badboys could be made.
    Also, ever seen Congo? At the end? she uses a communications lazer to cut bunch of monkeys in half. I'd use something like that too. Something lazer.
    I like that chainsaw idea, but that might take a little too long to kill each zombie.
    Now what type of zombies are we talking about? the dawn of the dead type zombies that are just undead? or infected zombies like in 28 days or resident evil. Cause both zombies need different fighting strategies. The zombies that infect everyone they touch/kill needs totally different strategies to kill.
    Definitely want a lazer type weapon for them things.
    For swords, I'd have a extra long Katana (like the one in Vampire Hunter D) and a nice two handed b.astard sword. But if we're talking about those zombies that infect people, i'd wear all armor when using the sword. Any armor that is bite proof and probably wear a fencing helmet.
    I honestly wouldn't use a gun, its too limited and useless once you run out of ammo. I prefer "ammoless" weapons.
    Hmmmm..... Maybe I'd cover the swords in a sticky gasoline then light them on fire..... And each zombie i cut also gets on fire. YEEEEEEEEHH!
    Better make sure them swords are SHARP though.... don't want that thing getting stuck half-way through.

Oh, don't know why some of you said knives and short weapons.... I wouldn't want to get that close. I'm just aiming to cut off the head and move on!

Man.... light saber though...... perfect for this situation. That should be the next Star Wars. "Resident Anakin"... nono! "28 days on Tatooine" or "Dawn of the dead Storm Troopers" Last one makes sense since they got like a billion of em. Call it something wrong in the cloning. Like after 5 years, they turn undead. Seriously, someone make that movie, I want to see lightsabers killing undead.
    Last edited by inic; 03-28-2004 at 04:42 PM.

Let me play! Let me play!

GE Minigun!!! Ain't no zombie gonna dodge that! And if things started to get boring, I'd make use of my brand-new shoulder mounted plasma-caster. Ha! Bang! you're all dead.

Of course, if things started to get dicey, I'd have to call upon some ninjas to flip out and kill tha whole thing dead...

Indeed. Them mammal-type ninjas is fugged up in the head.

go back and read my edit!