Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kill Bill volume 2

David Carradine will be the next big thing for the next 30 years! Hail Ceasar! Hail!

Mmmm...okay. But we gotta do the entire Bush cabinet, and the entire likely Kerry cabinet.

We can take breaks every couple hours, I guess.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I think there should be a Kill Bill Volume III, wherein MJW just straight turns into Spawn and does some karate all over everyone who has ever lived.

Then, he should take over the White House and sodomize the entire congressional, legislative, and judicial branch at once with his friggin chains.

Then, BOOM, cut scene: 2hr language shot on Uma Thurman's feet.

So I have spoken, so it is thus.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    Mmmm...okay. But we gotta do the entire Bush cabinet, and the entire likely Kerry cabinet.

We can take breaks every couple hours, I guess.
    Well, just as long as we make sure to nail that one author chick that was on the Daily Show last night; forget her name but she kept throwing Kerry in with the Kennedys.

I was thinking we could do it in a typical round format.
    3 minute rounds with 30 seconds rest; doing round robin and trading off between camps on alternating rounds.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Saw v.2 yesterday

I was pretty dissapointed I'd expect it to be as violent as v.1 but this was almost painfully non-violent. I swear that in some scenes (like the whole chit chat scenes with Bill BULLSHIT)... I felt like I was watching Charlies Angels. The way Bill was killed was also very lame. The music felt better in v.1 too. I did like the Pai Mei scenes and when she was burried alive.

Tarantino should do his own animatrix on this one... I'd pay for it
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I'm not much of a Carradine fan, but thought he played an excellent part! Thought there could have been a bit more gratuitous violence! Story was good. I thought the ending was pretty good, but would have like to see an ending duel between Kiddo and Bill!! Also thought bud's death scene was a bit wack!! But loved the eye plucking by kiddo!! That was a classic scene!!