View Poll Results: Organized Streetfighting Associations exist or not?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Exist, good way to test yourself intensly.

7 70.00%
  • Exstinction, it's only trouble.

3 30.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underground Compitition

Originally posted by unlawfulbreak
    well odin
    thats high school im talking in a dark alley or sometimes in plain day or bars etc. that one day that you will meet or someone will throw that punch. what would you do would you take and look at them surprisingly or would react to it with a strike in self defense. well its good that you had a teenager calm down but some people are different and believe me i was a bouncer and i had my fair share of my fights and some were not pretty. streetfighting is a good and bad just like anything that we do.
    UNLAWFULBREAK
    heh heh, I was thinking about being a bouncer for awhile.
    A"recovered" crack addict. "That came from being one of the Reagan-era kids when I was in middle school as part of that whole Just Say No thing. They would have people who were recovering addicts come to talk to us at school. One guy in particular came to talk to us about drugs. But it didn't sound like he thought they were that bad. He sounded more like a commercial for drugs than a warning."
    -Dave Chappelle on Tyrone Biggums

"A good male hostage negotiator can talk the pants off a nun. And a good female negotiator could be caught in bed with another man by her husband and the next moment would be standing up, putting her clothes on, acting like it was a big joke, convincing the husband that nothing happened. And after a while, maybe he wouldn't believe it, he's not stupid, but it would put some doubts in his head..."
    -CPD hostage negotiator

Re: Street fights...

Originally posted by Golden_Leopard
    How about this...just stick to sparing in your Kung Fu club, you now your still being challenged in your art and you know you're not gonna die. GL
    The problem with that is that you can become complacent. You know how your kung fu brothers fight, and you are comfortable with eachother. My reccomendation is getting in the ring. it's sanctioned - chances are that you won't die - and you are taken out of your comfort zone of fighting with the sampe people repeatedly.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

well odin
    if your going to become a bouncer lose the attitude that you wont have to throw a punch or put someone in a move. In the bar scene your the target on everyone's list. In the years that i was a bouncer i have suffered broken ribs, numbers of concussions, broken knuckles, stabbings, and gunshot wounds that will affect my life forever. In the bar be their best friend and their worst enemy. you have to have eyes around 360 degrees at all times even after closing. you can make enemies and also very good friends. dont do the job because it would give you a rep but do it because you care about others.
    UNLAWFULBREAK

Originally posted by unlawfulbreak
    well odin
    if your going to become a bouncer lose the attitude that you wont have to throw a punch or put someone in a move. In the bar scene your the target on everyone's list. In the years that i was a bouncer i have suffered broken ribs, numbers of concussions, broken knuckles, stabbings, and gunshot wounds that will affect my life forever. In the bar be their best friend and their worst enemy. you have to have eyes around 360 degrees at all times even after closing. you can make enemies and also very good friends. dont do the job because it would give you a rep but do it because you care about others.
    UNLAWFULBREAK
    Keyword: Was
    A"recovered" crack addict. "That came from being one of the Reagan-era kids when I was in middle school as part of that whole Just Say No thing. They would have people who were recovering addicts come to talk to us at school. One guy in particular came to talk to us about drugs. But it didn't sound like he thought they were that bad. He sounded more like a commercial for drugs than a warning."

"A good male hostage negotiator can talk the pants off a nun. And a good female negotiator could be caught in bed with another man by her husband and the next moment would be standing up, putting her clothes on, acting like it was a big joke, convincing the husband that nothing happened. And after a while, maybe he wouldn't believe it, he's not stupid, but it would put some doubts in his head..."
    -CPD hostage negotiator

Iron Wind Clan eh? Post some vids of your so called underground fights then instead of posting heaps of this ****
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    Iron Wind Clan eh? Post some vids of your so called underground fights then instead of posting heaps of this ****
    Word up to that.

-CPD hostage negotiator

Originally posted by MasterKiller
    I can't believe you guys are actually responding seriously to this kid.

C'mon......The Iron Wind Clan?

Too much Final Fantasy being played in that kid's house.

Thank you

For a second I thought I was the only one who thought this was a load of horse crap being sung by a bunch of teenagers....

Underground fighting.....LOL

What's next?

Oh I know! Underground MMA caged death matches oh yea!

Dude! You've never been in an Underground MMA caged death fight? Your not a Martial Artist!

I just thought the kid watched too much Fight Club. Final Fantasy never crossed my mind.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Well, I don't expect every martial artist to compete in underground cage death matches. I mean, hell, my situation was unique. When my sifu's only other pupil (his son) died competing in the kumite, I really had no choice but to compete to honor his memory and to reclaim the honor of the lineage.

I had to go awol from the military to attend the competition, but it was worth it. I met this really sweet journalist chick and this obnoxious but cool American street fighter biker guy, and we're like totally bff now (you know best friends forever).

Anyway, in the end I got to fight the guy who killed my kung fu brother and now I have the respect of some of the best fighters in the world.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

Okay, Frank Dux.

CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Originally posted by SevenStar

Do you remember saying that? That was your response when you were asked whether or not you compete. Why is it that you are now allowed to compete?
    Me and my sifu went our different ways.

I finally beat him and I wanted to know what my skills were worth.

I still have to know.

And master killer chill out man. hopefully we're all serious here
    Style is only defined by the limitations of a system of fighting and defending. So when in medatation ask yourself not "what are the weaknesses of thine enemy" but rather so what are your own weaknesses

Originally posted by Ironwind

Me and my sifu went our different ways.

I finally beat him and I wanted to know what my skills were worth.

I still have to know.

And master killer chill out man. hopefully we're all serious here

Man, it's just keeps getting deeper in here.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

hopefully we're all serious here
    I know I am. Since I fought in the kumite, I've been working with a special unit for Interpol, chasing down sex slavers and whatnot. I fell in love with a french agent, but she got killed, so I had to go all rampage and rain down black merciless death on many many peoples. I marched a friggin road of bones and killed many men, including a rice farmer on a Japanese hillside.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

I just fought in my first underground no hold bared Gage death match!!

There I was in the ring with this big guy all dressed in black. I was getting freaked out cause he wore this mask and was breathing really hard. I tried a five-finger death touch but his electronic breastplate voided my attack.

Man the guy was good because he used his chi and blasted me across the cage with out touching me. Then he used his chi again and flung objects from the crowd at me, again without ever touching anything.

So I get's the mojo on and do a double flip seven star dragon attack and rip the guys left arm clean off!!

Low and behold!! The guy had a bionic arm!!

What kind of crap was that?

Then do you believe this? The guy pulls a light saber and yells "NO holds Bared gasssp ! Gassssp! *****HHHH!"

Well their I was ...No $hit!

Sounds like my last fight.

Now, keep in mind, I'm still healing from an injury I suffered at a test little over a year ago. But I said, "hey, I need to do something." So, I did something.

I walked down the alley, water cascading out of the gutters of the tenemant buildings as a cold wind pushes the muck and decay of the decadent city around me. These people have grown complecent in their lives, I thought, and it was time to prove to them that decadence comes at a price. I was going to take their champion.

The steel cage door creeked and slammed shut behind me. In front of me, a behemoth of a man, with the scarred and burned body of a true warrior, but with the face of an innocent child. He was at least six and a half feet tall, with a solid four-hundred and fifty pounds of fatless muscle wrapped around his iron bones. My five feet eight inch, one hundred fifty pound frame seemed like that of a child when contrasted against this man. Around me, the capacity crowd was alive with a combination of cheers and insults. A few wanted to see their champion challenged, or to see him fall. The majority, though, wanted proof once again that someone from their numbers still could be the best. The Thai referee gave us our directions, No rules, fight honorably, die honorably, make big money, and we began.

The behemoth did not charge as I had expected. Instead, he walked softly, relaxed, as if nothing in the world were out of place. However, I could feel his cold, calculating gaze on me; he knew exactly what was going on. At least, he thought he did. As his foot approached the wet and littered concrete of the cage floor, I flew into action. In less than a heartbeat, I covered twelve feet of arena floor and was inside the monster's guard. Without changing my momentum, I snapped my elbow into his solar plexus whilst helping his arm to continue forward, just like in karate practice.

All at once, everything froze. There was no noise, except for my breath and the steady drop of water from a hole in the warehouse roof. For hours it felt we stood there, my arm locked inside this fighter's chest. Then, he fell. He hit the ground with a stony thwack, and he moved no more. The crowd, well, the couldn't believe it. The unbeaten Iron Jacket Kong, felled by the mere mortal Vash. The crowd began to rise up in a seeming mish-mash of protest and adulation, raining down popcorn boxes and rotten fruit on me, and red and white roses on my fallen opponent. That was fine by me, however. I hadn't carved a path of bloody vengeance through the East Coast Underground for the fanfare. I did it to prove a point: My style was invincible.

Sure, I'd come close to defeat once. Long time ago. Man named Sho Nuff proved himself a decent fighter. However, our match was interrupted by the infamous Bruce Leeroy, so I did not consider that a true match. In reality, the only man to come close to beating me was the blind Shaolin priest Gao Xian, master of the Ancient Crane Elbow school. He was dead now.

I thought, maybe I was getting careless in my old age, letting the opponent prance around the ring like that, waisting valuable time.
    Then, I remembered: before the fight, I had tapped him with my Screaming Crane Puncture technique while we were hudled together by the enroaching crowd. He would have been dead before the first round was over. I smiled to myself: I really am untouchable.

I looked down at the red crane emblazened on my right forearm and wondered if this world would ever know what it was supposed to do. I don't know the answer to that. I just know I'm going to keep bathing this bird on my arm with their blood until they do.

Then, I went and had sex with every attractive woman in the WBNA.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.