Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Last Samurai continues...revised....

well that's the internet for what it's worth!

I'm sure you see everyone who doesn't agree with you in a similar fashion.
    Nah, other people disagree with me. I just think you are extremly ignorant.

Originally posted by Tit Sa

Nah, other people disagree with me. I just think you are extremly ignorant.
    Because...

Re-read your post objectively and carefully. You continue to prove my description of you constantly.

if you guys wish to discuss your sentiments for each other, feel free to do it anywhere other than here. i've warned each of you already. don't do it again.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Originally posted by Tit Sa
    Re-read your post objectively and carefully. You continue to prove my description of you constantly.
    Send me a PM with specifics, or better yet don't. For some reason, people are not appreciating this gripping exchange of pleasantries.

To conclude, any reply from you I'll expect in a PM or not at all (by popular demand)
    Last edited by unkokusai; 05-14-2004 at 06:41 PM.

Just a friendly reminder: Remember that today's pop culture is tomorrow's classic art.

Take Shakespeare....or Homer....
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Originally posted by Merryprankster
    Just a friendly reminder: Remember that today's pop culture is tomorrow's classic art.

Take Shakespeare....or Homer....
    Massive amounts of pop culture are historically discarded and forgotten about. Just because something is in print, either bound or on film, doesn't gurantee it will remain in the public consciousness.

Shakespeare was the Francis Ford Coppola of his day. There were plenty of other Michael Bay's no one has heard of since...
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 05-17-2004 at 08:38 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Just because something is in print, either bound or on film, doesn't gurantee it will remain in the public consciousness.
    thankfully, in regards to stuff like nktob, mk is spot on.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Did I mention that I really liked the movie The Last Samurai? It was cool....
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!