Thread: Which issue of KFM?

Which issue of KFM?

has this story....I looked at all the issues for 1996, but can't find it listed....

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/maga...php?article=53
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Ohh, good one.

You found a glitch in our site. That issue was February '96, but that was when we went from quarterly to every other month, so we actually had two Feb '96's (the next one was Feb Mar 96). Somehow, that issue got lost in the site, since obviously, the cover story is there. We're working ofn fixing it now - I'll let you know when it's back in place. Thanks for spotting that!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

cool, thanks Gene, I want to order that back issue if available, along with some others
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Originally posted by YinYangDagger
    cool, thanks Gene, I want to order that back issue if available, along with some others
    www.martialartsmart.com

HA Gene I beat you to IT!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Did shaolinlueb just snatch a pebble from my hand?

Here's the exact issue. SLL, you may be faser, but I'm more accurate.

We were working to replace that issue online, but we got sidetracked with a google project, so that got placed on the backburner. All good things in all good time.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

thanks Gene, I'll be ordering that one...