Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for nyc internal school

Evolution Fist

Maybe I'll come check it out. What are the fees like?

$120 a month for the Tues. and Fri. night classes, which are the main classes. But there are also weapons classes and taiji classes.

I recomend the Tues. and Fri. night. Here you see pretty much everything, the Hsing-I, the Ba Gua as well as E-Chuan.

We had a kick a$$ class last night. It was one of those classes where my understanding jumped a level and now just need to nail it down physically which usually takes me about a week or two.

I'm heading in early on Fri. night to roll with a classmate if you're interested in stopping by early, checking things out. I plan on being there about 6:30-6:45. You can meet me at the school or at the park around the block .... I found a great little noodle/fish ball and lo mein cart ($2 for a full meal)

all of the talked about are great, but you could also try yang fukui, litailiang, james montalbano(i'll have to look for the # and get back) and steve arboleda 646-436-2445 i hope its still a good #

Hi,

Do you have any information about Steve Arbolada? Like what he teaches, who he trained with, etc.... Thanks very much.
    Josh

steve arboleda is a student of tom bisio and is his authorized teacher in nyc for hsing yi he's currently in harlem but moving downtown after the summer and he belongs to NATSTA and teaches there curriculim which is from the hsu hong chi lineage he charges 80.00 a month and teaches t and th from 5:30-9:00
    give him a call if the # isn't good let me know i'll look for the other one

Check out my Ba Gua teacher Chen Xiao Ping who teaching Yin Style Ba Gua Zhang:

214 W. 29th Street
    10th Floor

The building is located between 7th Avenue and 8th Avenue. You can take the 1 or 9 train to the 28th Street stop and walk North one block then turn left.

Ba gua class is every saturday, which time is
    from 2:30pm - 4:30pm.

For more information, you can contact David at: (1-646) 334-8824 or e-mail: yin_shi_bagua_zhang@yahoo.com
    Last edited by blacktaoist; 06-07-2004 at 01:19 PM.