Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One hit from one of my guys would crush her skull or break her bones.

Sammy teaches in MD. He says ground and pound training? Can any of his guys survive the STRAIGHT BLAST GYM training?
    A

hes a toss, but he has good taste in cars. Although I still think the 64 pontiac was the best looking.
    "If there is no grand plan; if there is no big picture; if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."

its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Back to Sammy's valiant defence of his position.

And Legend, they've already met Staright Blast by the looks of it! Well, I'd pay to see them all go NHB viking (but not gay viking!) stylee!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Where Most Men Fear, The War Machine Calls Home!

LMFAO!

It's the typical train wreck site! I can't look away.

Oh wait. Yes I can.

Why do some people feel the constant need to refer to themselves as warriors?

well, mostly it is a quirk associated with one's latent h0m0sexual tendencies.

In particular, the closeted kind have a big thing for being even more manly than your average man and also, they tend to be highly misogynistic.

I persnonally think Sammy is off the mark in his primitive attitudes , fear of women with power, etc etc. Typical of someone with little insight in re: the realities of the world.

there are some israeli women soldiers I'd like him to meet. I'm sure they'll tune up his attitude quicker than a wink.

lol. If not for the sammy types though, we wouldn't be able to get a larf at the old caveman stereotype now and then.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Re: re

Originally posted by bustr
    Women are better served by training with other women. When a woman spars a man she knows that he's gonna take it easy on her. Therefore she doesn't have to deal with the stress of an ass-kicking. Also some (not all) women will feel a need to prove that they can be just as tough as men so rather than working to improve themselves they try to kill their male sparring partners who are going easy on them and thus they develop a false sense of confidence. God knows TKD and TaeBo already give them enough false confidence. They don't need mixed training compounding it even more.

we're suppossed to go easy on the woman we spar against?

you elft out cardio kick boxing for giving them a false sense of safety too. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Re: re

Originally posted by bustr
    Women are better served by training with other women. When a woman spars a man she knows that he's gonna take it easy on her.
    If she "knows" that, she's sadly mistaken, at least where my gym's concerned.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

No, you're not supposed to go easy on us. My kung fu brothers always give me good bouts. False sense of confidence? beating an opponent who's holding back is hollow at best.

Most of the other women I've known who have some experience are well aware that they're not going to beat down even an average size man in a full contact, no rules incident. Well, I've known one woman who could, but she was built like a redwood tree and trained full time.

I'm glad to read the replies and comments on this thread. Y'all can be surprisingly level headed and thoughtful sometimes.

Sifu Able LOL

Originally posted by _William_

Hey, there's one little noodle around here who insists on referring to himself as a "lion"! A lion among mice is how he puts it! I think he doesn't realize his closet door is open.