Thread: Mantis Videos

Mantis Videos

I was just curious to know if there are any good mantis tapes available as far as drills, principles, conditioning, etc. All I ever see are the forms videos, but would like to find the aforementioned.

Recommendations anyone?

Thanks.
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    see thread on "Tainan's Tape"

I've just been reviewing a Su Yu Chang tape that has all that as well, don't know the name of it as it's all in chinese.

try to google of SYC and you'll find his web page.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"