Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bung Bo or Lanjie

Hijacking

I would ask that if you wish to talk about power generation vs. "For sole combative purposes, which would you prefer to learn, Bung Bo or Lanjie?" that you create another thread for it,
    so that the person that asked the question will just get straight answers to it. To alter another persons thread to another subject is what I consider "hijacking" a thread.

Discussing power generation concepts & ideas pertaining to mantis will not be a reason to lock down a thread.
    Never has been.

As a side-note; I suppose if you just do not want to discuss your opinions on the subject (in a personable manner in the forum), A PM is the best way to go.

Best Wishes to all,
    ~BTL
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!

Out of all the PM'ers that read this, only a few gave feedback anyway. Just a simple answer is all I was seeking. Maybe I should have just done a Poll to start with.
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

I'm gonna say Bong bu, just cause I've played with the apps more than Lanjie. This may change with time.

Peace
    Baldy
    "Speed knots are our greatest teachers"

"I specialize in Kuoshu and Ghetto Diction"
    BaldMonk, from the Baldy Chronicles Volume III Chapter IV

bengbu

one reason...

I am something of a "husky lad"
    so getting up to go to the bathroom in the dead of night could involve some crushing steps.
    Listen on..... listen on...... This is the truth of it..... fighting leads to killing ... killing gets to waring and that was d**n near the death of us all....... look at us now.... busted up and everyone talking about hard rain...... but we've learned by the dust of 'em all....... Bartertowns learned !!! Now when 2 men get to fighting it happens here..... and it finishes here........ 2 men enter.....1 man leaves..... And right now I got 2 men....... 2 men with a gut full of fear...... Ladies and Gentlemen........ boys and girls....... DYIN' TIMES HERE!!!!!!!!!

Wink mY fAv0r1tEst FoRm

beng bu and lan jie aside, i'm pretty partial to the "tang lang rang ni choke on dese nuts" form.

Tai Chi Mei Wa Lanjie