Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating, Women and you.

That makes sevenstar Ms. Daisy.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Originally posted by MasterKiller
    I've never peed on a cat while sober.

and

Quit pressing for anal?
    2 favorite quotes this thread.
    where's my beer?

Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Originally posted by SevenStar
    it's like this. Society's acceptance of things that were once considered sacred are going to he11 in a handbasket - fast. That's just how it is.

yes...but feel free to maintain your own integrity any time you choose

I get flirted with on a daily basis at work, by women who know I am married, as well as by those who don't. I've gotten offers to have sex with women who know full well that I am married. What's their reasoning?

it's human nature to wanna play a lil.but here's a reality hit....we don't REALLY wanna sex yas ....jus playing ya know...............REALLY....bu yao( don't want).....like when the boys flirt with me here.........same sh*t different bucket, doesn't mean they wanna lay me...........accept it ............

"He's married, not me, so I'm not cheating. If he wants to cheat on his wife, then that's fine." Since she's not the one cheating, she's okay with it. I've asked a few women about this, and they all gave me a similar answer - look at what yin yang dagger said - she was hot and she wanted him, even thought she was married. No skin off YYD's teeth. He wasn't the one cheating.

there are soooo many attractive people in the world that you probbly could s*rew and have a hot time with, but at the end of the day, if your committed to your relationship, what appears to be sexual pre-bonk is nothing more than acknowledge of your prowess ...take the compliment, go home and make love to your partner..............

If I did cheat and my wife found out, would she be ****ed? sure she would. But in this day and age, many people either don't think or don't care about the consequences of such things.... at least, not until they are caught.

committment vs fanatasy ..........end 'o story............

Today, for many people, sex is just that - sex. nothing sacred or special about it, just a craving that has to be fulfilled.

(or you'll just leave realising that honeymoon 's over and when it comes down to daily life and reality, we're probably more different than my hormones want to admit.................

If things are not going well in your relationship, sex life will probably decline. If it does, when it's time for that need to be fulfilled, some people will look elsewhere.

....................if you're going elsewhere, it's time to do a reality check on what you really want and how much you're willing to comprimise and still be able to feel comforted, sexually attractve yourself, competant and or talented , unstupid, un-comparitvely to your partener self - pedestalled ( as in doing equality / no longterm resent or lack of esteem either side( I'm not your hero and you 're you're sure as hell not mine deal) and any thing else that matters..............)

what is this L word??????

I beileve it to be a commitment of acceptance, warts and all knowing that some of those warts will be full of puss and be anything but attractive, yet accepting that under the wart is still that babe of a spirit , that you grew to wanna be with in the first place.........................

That was beautiful, BL.

My wife lets me know that she is checking on me, so it isn't spying. OTOH, she often threatens to cut my d:ck off if I stray and kill the b:itch too. It's basically a form of subtle encouragement. Just part of the game of life if you ask me.
    Last edited by fa_jing; 07-30-2004 at 07:16 PM.

That was beautiful, BL.
    i can't get myself to read her posts at all. i've tried but i just kinda skip right past them.
    where's my beer?

GDA.you make me so sad I almost cry.........considering your predicament, now would be a real good time to consider the deep ones.............

que sera and good luck to you

Re: what is this L word??????

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    I beileve it to be a commitment of acceptance, warts and all knowing that some of those warts will be full of puss and be anything but attractive, yet accepting that under the wart is still that babe of a spirit , that you grew to wanna be with in the first place.........................
    Actually, it's a show about lesbians.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Thumbs up Re: Re: what is this L word??????

Originally posted by KC Elbows
    lesbians
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

lipstick lesbians are fuggen sweet.

bulldykes are just guys who you'd be embarrassed about if they beat you up.
    where's my beer?

Originally posted by blooming lotus

it's human nature to wanna play a lil.but here's a reality hit....we don't REALLY wanna sex yas ....jus playing ya know...............REALLY....bu yao( don't want).....like when the boys flirt with me here.........same sh*t different bucket, doesn't mean they wanna lay me...........accept it ............

Nah, not always. The woman who grabbed my chest two days ago and made comments? she was flirting. The woman who said she wanted me to fock the sh!t out of her? she was serious. The woman who is always smiling and making innuendo filled comments? she's flirting too. But, the one who says "I don't care about mrs. sevenstar - If I wanna do her husband, I'll do her husband..."? She was quite serious. So was the one who on her wedding anniversary wanted me to spend time with her instead of her own husband...

you can always tell the difference between flirting and seriousness. While most of them are flirting, a handful of them are dead serious.

boys flirt with you? Why??

committment vs fanatasy ..........end 'o story............

that depends on who you ask...

(or you'll just leave realising that honeymoon 's over and when it comes down to daily life and reality, we're probably more different than my hormones want to admit.................

why does he care? he still got you.

....................if you're going elsewhere, it's time to do a reality check on what you really want and how much you're willing to comprimise and still be able to feel comforted, sexually attractve yourself, competant and or talented , unstupid, un-comparitvely to your partener self - pedestalled ( as in doing equality / no longterm resent or lack of esteem either side( I'm not your hero and you 're you're sure as hell not mine deal) and any thing else that matters..............)

If you go elsewhere, then you're already past that point.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by KC Elbows
    That makes sevenstar Ms. Daisy.
    Why do I have to be the old woman?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

this one time there was this two short blonde chicks and i had a gladiator costume on myself
    one of em touched my chest
    both o em were smilling lots

they said somehting to me

i was so drunk, the music was so loud
    i didnt understnad a word
    and after 6 seconds trying to understand em i just walked away (man... wheres the bathroom) or was it (man... more beer)

i just dont know
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

oh yeah forgot to say

thats flirting
    wich i realised actually 30 seconds later

when i was kinda far away from em already trying to balance myself to climb this stairs
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"